Harrison Furey has written for The Every Three Weekly, Beauty Within Magazine, and Dan's Papers. He has written for TripSavvy since November 2019, searching the web for the best product deals and sales.
- Harrison has written for TripSavvy since November 2019
- He holds a B.A. in English Language and Literature from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor.
- He has written for The Every Three Weekly, Beauty Within Magazine, and Dan's Papers.
Previously the editor in chief of Michigan's newspaper, The Every Three Weekly, and an intern at Dan's Papers, Harrison covers topics such as food, entertainment, art, and culture. He has also edited for a number of print and online publications in the last 5 years.
Harrison earned his B.A. in English Language and Literature from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor.
- Sylvian Hyde SS19 Men’s NYFW, Beauty Within Magazine
- Iris Dankner’s Holiday House Hamptons Benefits Breast Cancer Research, Dan's Papers
- East End Hospice’s Box Art Auction Returns for 19th Year, Dan's Papers
About TripSavvy and Dotdash
TripSavvy writers are on-the-ground experts — they speak the local language, know how to catch their city’s tram, train or bus, and definitely have tabs on the best of everything in town, from cocktail to kids’ menu. And since the world changes every day, your travel guide should, too. Our dedicated team of editors is regularly reviewing our library to perform updates on thousands of articles per month. If you see something that doesn’t seem up to date, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com.
TripSavvy is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.