The Hamilton Crowne Plaza Hotel in Washington DC is a historic boutique-style hotel that is located adjacent to Franklin Square in the heart of the nation’s capital within a few blocks of the White House and the city’s top attractions. The hotel restaurant and lounge features award-winning regional American contemporary cuisine and the hotel’s event space offers a prime location for gatherings for up to 700 people. Recently completing a multi-million dollar redesign, The Hamilton has transformed its guestrooms, lobby, and meeting spaces into modern spaces while retaining many classic design elements.
The property is named for Alexander Hamilton, one of America’s most influential founding fathers. New design features celebrate Hamilton’s style and contributions to the nation.
Notable Hotel Design Features
- The lobby ceiling is beautiful with 14-karat gold features and a very warm and welcoming character
- original artwork and maps of Washington DC monuments and points of interest are showcased throughout the hotel
- The 301 guestrooms and suites blend classic furnishings with contemporary touches - mirrored antique maps above the nightstands, marble nightstand lamps, and artwork featuring a silhouette of Alexander Hamilton filled in with his quotes
- A Grand Staircase takes visitors to the lower level and bearly 5,000 square-feet of flexible event space which offers premier, customized service to host board meetings, receptions and events for up to 700 people
- a larger than life photographic mural of Alexander Hamilton is located near the conference and meeting space
- hotel room views vary – some have great views of Franklin Square so be sure to request a room with a view
- The hotel has a Women’s Floor catering to female business travelers and featuring unique amenities to offer a comfortable to stay
14K Restaurant and Lounge
14K Restaurant and Lounge features regional American contemporary cuisine, premium martinis and a handcrafted wine list. The 14K restaurant patio overlooks Franklin Square Park and is the place to be seen, people watch and enjoy fine dining. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served daily. The menu includes a variety of small plates, salads, steak, seafood, pasta, and a variety of sides. For reservations and more details, visit hamiltonhoteldc.com/food-drink/14k
The Hamilton Crowne Plaza Hotel is located in the heart of Downtown Washington DC, just northeast of the White House and one block from the McPherson Square Metro Station. It is also with an easy walk to the National Mall and many of the city’s most popular attractions, dining, shopping and entertainment venues.
Address: 1001 14th St NW, Washington, DC
Phone: (202) 682-0111