With the Infamous Bell Witch Cave being less than a stone's throw away from downtown Nashville, it's no wonder that there is an abundance of great Nashville Halloween Events, Haunts, and Ghoulish Adventures taking place this month to celebrate the Halloween Season.
Nashville has it's own history of hauntings, from the Tennessee State Capitol Building and the Body Farm to the Grand Ole Opry and Country Music Spirits, there are plenty of urban legends to be told about things that go bump in the night in Music City.
There is an unlimited supply of Ghoulish and Ghostly Events and Happenings for everyone to enjoy during the month of October. We have gathered up some of best Nashville Halloween Events that Middle Tennessee has to offer for this Halloween Season.
Nashville's Best Haunted Houses
A listing of Nashville's and Middle Tennessee's favorite Haunted Houses featuring everything from scary Harley bikers to terrifying treks through haunted trails and woods.
Nashville's Top Ghosts Tours
If you're into more than just going to a Haunted House, never fear because there are plenty of places you can hope to catch a glimpse of a real ghost in Nashville - just take one of the numerous Nashville Ghost Tours.
Favorite Family Friendly Nashville Halloween Events
A listing of our favorite Nashville Halloween events and places that normally offer plenty of kid friendly Halloween events in Nashville - every year.
- Nashville Corn Mazes
- Adventure into some of the Amazing Corn Mazes to be found in Nashville and Middle Tennessee with plenty of twists and turns around every corner and tons of family fun to be had this autumn.
- Cheekwood's Scarecrow Exhibit
- From late September through early November visitors to the Cheekwood Botanical Garden & Museum of Art will find dozens of fabulous scarecrows in their Scarecrows exhibit that showcases the longstanding traditions & history of the scarecrow.
- Ghouls at Grassmere
- An annual Halloween celebration held at the Nashville Zoo comes complete with games, treat stations, and haunted hayrides.
- Haunted Museum
- This annual festival features spine-tingling Tennessee lore, a "Ghost Walk" through the permanent exhibits of the Tennessee State Museum where costumed storytellers will spin tales of Tennessee's past. Other activities include face tattoos, miniature pumpkin decorating and more.
Pumpkins & Pumpkinfest
Here are some of Nashville's favorite places to go to gather pumpkins and enjoy a local Pumpkinfest or two.
- Franklin PumpkinFest
- Costume contest, trick-or-treat, crafts and vendors, entertainment, children's carnival area, hayrides, and more. Times are normally from 10 am - 5 pm.
- Location: Historic Downtown Franklin
- Goodlettsville PumpkinFest
- Kids will enjoy trick or treating along the trail, hayrides, and games at this Annual Halloween event.
- Location: Moss Wright Park - Goodlettsville
- Gentry's Pumpkin Farm
- Gentry's offers a hayride, a cornfield maze, and a hay fort; and even a life-size spider web.
- Location: Highway 96 - Franklin
Various Nashville Halloween Events & Activities
There's plenty more local places that usually offer annual Halloween events in Nashville and Middle Tennessee and their Nashville Halloween events will usually vary from year to year. So make sure to browse their websites and call for the latest updates on their Nashville Halloween events too.
- Metro Safety Nights
- This is always a fun and safe venue for children on Halloween, each Metro Park Community Center usually features different activities including: parties, skating, carnivals and youth basketball tourneys. Call individual centers for details.
- Location: Various Metro Park Community Centers in Nashville
- Renaissance Center
- Location: Renaissance Center - Dickson
- Adventure Science Center
- Location: Fort Negley Blvd - Nashville
- Metro's Farmers Market
- Location: 8th Avenue North - Nashville
- Nashville Metro Parks and Recreation
- Location: Various locations in Nashville
Ghostly Tennessee Groups
If you're hunting for a good Witches Brew, there's no doubt that you can find it at any number of Local Nightclubs, Restaurants & Bars as most will have plenty of Halloween Events, Parties & Festivities and you can expect lots of lively crowds and festivities happening around town. Make sure to always call ahead to confirm dates and times.