Hailey Eber was the longtime food and lifestyle features editor at The New York Post, where she was on the hunt for the next best restaurant. She previously covered business and tech for TheWeek.com and The Daily and reviewed hotels for Oyster.
- Writer and former editor for The New York Post, previously a staffer at TheWeek.com, Oyster travel, and Radar magazine
- Has a B.S. in Radio/TV/Film from Northwestern University; M.A. in Cultural Reporting and Criticism from New York University
- Has been writing for Tripsavvy since December 2018
In 2018, the California-native relocated her family to Los Angeles, where she continues to write for The Post and other outlets. Hailey is always on the lookout for things that make life easier and more enjoyable—whether it's a chic carry-on or a comfy travel pillow.
Hailey has a B.S. in Radio/TV/Film from Northwestern University and an M.A. in Cultural Reporting and Criticism from New York University.
- 3 New L.A. Restaurants You Have to Try This October, Los Angeles Magazine
- Moms Are Now Packing Insanely Elaborate School Lunches, New York Post
- How to Make the Best Beer Cocktails, New York Post
About TripSavvy and Dotdash
TripSavvy writers are on-the-ground experts — they speak the local language, know how to catch their city’s tram, train or bus, and definitely have tabs on the best of everything in town, from cocktail to kids’ menu. And since the world changes every day, your travel guide should, too. Our dedicated team of editors is regularly reviewing our library to perform updates on thousands of articles per month. If you see something that doesn’t seem up to date, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com.
TripSavvy is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.