Gipsy Las Vegas closed in 2014 and was once a prominent gay nightclub in Las Vegas.
Location: 4605 Paradise Rd.
Hours: 9 p.m. to whenever the party ends.
Cover: Free before 10 p.m., after depends on night
Age: 21 and over
Dress Code: Upscale casual, but really anything goes.
What it’s like
Perhaps the most popular gay club in Las Vegas, however, Krave is cutting in on the action.
This is a fun place where people lack the normal club attitude. If you want to have a good time and you are okay with alternative lifestyles go for it. You might be surprised.
Suggestion: Smile a lot and you might not have to buy your own drinks. Actually, I was singled out right off the bat as an opposite team member. However, I still got a few free beers.
Planning a trip? The best way to find a deal is with the proper Guide to Las Vegas. Get the information on prices, tickets, reservations and the best ways to compare what it will cost in Las Vegas.
Where You Should Go In Las Vegas?
- Check out our choices for the best Las Vegas hotel for you.
- The Best Las Vegas Restaurants
- Take a look at more shows in Las Vegas to help you plan your vacation.
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- The Best Nightclubs in Las Vegas?
- Need help finding your way? Use this Map of Las Vegas.
- Check out some Las Vegas Weather resources to help you plan your visit.