The whole family will delight in observing animals living in free-range environments similar to their natural habitats. Considered one of the best in the world, Miami's zoo has over 1,200 animals, which are divided into geographic areas including Asia, Africa, the Americas and Australia. Rent a Safari Cycle and you can move fast enough to see every animal from the cute koalas all the way to the elegant giraffes – which will eat leaves right out of your hand at the new Giraffe Feeding Station! Dont miss the Wings of Asia exhibit, featuring free-flying rare Asian birds.
12400 S.W. 152 Street, Miami
ZooMiami Web Site
Open Daily 9:30 am – 5:30 pm
Visit their Shows & Rides Page to find times for Wildlife Shows, Keeper Talks, Animal Meet & Greets, the Giraffe Feeding Station, and the Pelican Feeding Encounters.
- Visit the web site for the latest ticket pricing information
- Free for Kids 2 and under
Membership: An annual Family Membership is worth it only if you plan to visit the zoo several times during the year.
- Get $2 off each admission ticket with their Online Coupon.
- Get free admission when you purchase the Go Miami Card.
- Small discounts are offered for Seniors, AAA Members, Miami-Dade County Employees, Military, Travel Agents, and Tour Operators.
- Group discounts are offered for groups of 10 or more.
Behind-the-Scenes Keeper Tours are available for groups of 2-5 people. Behind-the-Scenes Evening Tours are available for groups of 15-24 people. Guided Walking Tours and Pineland Walking Tours are also available for groups. All tours must be scheduled in advance. Visit their Tours Page for details.
Several concessions throughout the park sell hot dogs, arepas, pizza, ice cream, popcorn, water, sodas, and beer. Or drive out to Coral Reef Drive (S.W. 152 Street) for fast food and family-style restaurants.
Gold Coast Railroad Museum
More Things To Do in Miami
More Articles About Miami Travel