Paris' 9th arrondissement is a stately area well-known for its Belle-Epoque department stores and elegant shopping galleries, popular theaters and hilly residential streets.
Main Sights and Attractions in the 9th Arrondissement
- Opera Garnier (Historic Paris Opera)
- Galeries Lafayette Department Store (also see Paris holiday lights and window displays)
- Printemps Department Store
- Musée Grevin (Wax Museum)
- Olympia Theater and Concert Hall (historic performances by Edith Piaf and others)
- Les Folies Bergères Cabaret
- Musée du Parfum Fragonard (Perfume Museum)
- Musée de la Vie Romantique
- Grands Boulevards Neighborhood
- Little Tokyo and Top Japanese Restaurants in Paris
Map of the 9th Arrondissement: View map here
Thanks for letting us know!
Tell us why!