Comprising the legendary Montparnasse district, once home to a lively arts and literature scene in the roaring 1920's, the 14th arrondissement has a lot to offer.
Main Sights and Attractions in the 14th Arrondissement
- Montparnasse tower and neighborhood
- Montparnasse Cemetery
- Paris Catacombs museum"
- Fondation Cartier pour l'Art Contemporain (Cartier Contemporary Art Foundation)
- Fondation Henri Cartier-Bresson (dedicated to photography)
- Musée Jean Moulin (tribute to the French resistance hero)
- Rue Daguerre (pedestrian market street)
- Parc Montsouris
- Cité Universitaire (university housing campus with buildings in various styles of architecture)
Map of the 14th Arrondissement: View map here