You can find just about anything you want or need at St. Louis area shopping malls. Local malls offer a growing variety of stores and restaurants making them a convenient choice for many shoppers. Before you plan your next outing, take a look at this easy guide to the top shopping malls in the St. Louis region.
St. Louis County
- Chesterfield Mall - Chesterfield Mall has more than 100 stores including Macy's, Dillard's and Sears, plus restaurants like Cheesecake Factory and Houlihan's. There's also an AMC Theater. Highway 40 & Clarkson Road.
- West County Center - West County Center has more than 100 stores including Nordstrom, Macy's, JC Penney and Dick's Sporting Goods, plus restaurants like The Elephant Bar, Nordstrom Bistro and California Pizza Kitchen. I-270 & Manchester Road.
- St. Louis Outlet Mall (formerly St. Louis Mills) - St. Louis Mills is now called St. Louis Outlet Mall. It has about 40 stores including Cardinals Clubhouse, Burlington Coat Factory and Cabela's, plus restaurants like Lanabri's Bistro, Wetzels Pretzels and Panda Express. The mall is also known for its entertainment options. There's Putting Edge, iceZONE Skating Rink and a Regal 18 Cinema. Highway 370 & St. Louis Mills Boulevard.
- South County Center - South County Center has more than 100 stores including Macy's, Dillard's, Sears and JC Penney, plus restaurants like Applebee's, Noodles & Company and Qdoba. I-270 & I-55.
- Plaza Frontenac - Plaza Frontenac has 50 high end and specialty stores like Neiman Marcus and Saks Fifth Avenue, plus a Landmark Cinema. There are also several of the area's top restaurants including Cardwell's at the Plaza and Fleming's Steakhouse. Clayton Road & Lindbergh Boulevard.
- St. Louis Galleria - The Galleria has more than 140 stores including Macy's, Dillard's, Restoration Hardware and Nordstrom. There are also restaurants like Cheesecake Factory and California Pizza Kitchen, and a Galleria 6 Cinema. Highway 40 & Brentwood Boulevard.
- Taubman Prestige Outlets - Taubman Prestige Outlets has more than 50 popular outlet stores including Polo Ralph Lauren, Lucky, Coach, Talbots and Yankee Candle. Highway 40 & Boone's Crossing.
St. Charles & Warren Counties
- Mid Rivers Mall - Mid Rivers Mall has more than 140 stores including Macy's, Dillard's, Sears and JC Penney, plus restaurants like Ruby Tuesday, Max & Erma's and Raising Cane's. I-70 & Mid Rivers Mall Drive.
- St. Clair Square - St. Clair Square has 100 stores including Dillard's, Macy's, JC Penney and Sears, plus restaurants like Logan's Roadhouse and Red Robin. There is also a Wehrenberg 10 Cine'. Highway 159 & Lincoln Highway.
- Alton Square Mall - Alton Square Mall has more than 30 stores including Sears, Macy's and JC Penney, plus restaurants like Amarillo Tex's Steakhouse and Olga's Kitchen. Homer Adams Parkway & North Alby Street.
Other Shopping Areas
- Brentwood Promenade - Brentwood Promenade has more than a dozen stores including Target, Trader Joe's, World Market, Bed Bath & Beyond, PetSmart and Five Below. Highway 40 & I-170.
- Chesterfield Commons - Chesterfield Commons has more than 100 stores including Walmart, Target, Sam's Club, Home Depot and Lowe's. There are also 30 restaurants and a Galaxy Cinema. Highway 40 at Boone's Crossing.
- Kirkwood Commons - Kirkwood Commons has Walmart, Hobby Lobby, Target, TJ Maxx and dozens of other stores. Nearby restaurants include O'Charley's and Texas Roadhouse. I-44 & Kirkwood Road.