The first thing you’ll notice about Gordon Ramsay BurGR in Las Vegas is that the wide open space with ample lighting looks like a spot you’d find in a food court at the mall. Wait, that came out wrong, it’s the lighting that does that. Or maybe it’s the real close proximity to the actually shopping area known as the Miracle Mile Shops. Don’t worry, it’s not mall food and in fact that extra lighting and large space makes it a proper place to enjoy a burger and a milkshake.
Location: Gordon Ramsay BurGR
Planet Hollywood Las Vegas
3667 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Cuisine: Burgers, Dogs and drinks
Reservations: Not required
Price Range: Cheap to moderate
Sun-Thu 11:00AM - 12:00AM
Fri & Sat 11:00AM - 2:00AM
What to Expect at Gordon Ramsay Burger:
You will notice very quickly that the Gordon Ramsay phenomenon is still alive and strong. The people waiting to spend money on anything that Chef Ramsay is doing is impressive. Grab a booth and you’ll be delighted to see a fine selection of beers and cocktails on a handheld tablet that enables you to see a few pictures and make a selection from an impressive list. This is not an absurd list with more choices than you can count but a well thought out variety of drinks, beers and extras that won’t confuse just make you happy.
Ultimately, this is a casual, comfortable restaurant that works for the burger enthusiast, the foodie looking for something exciting or the guy who just wants to have lunch at the bar.
Part of the Best Burgers in Las Vegas
How’s the food at Gordon Ramsay Burger?
The bun on this burger is the best in town. If someone cares about the ingredients you’ll get a good product and Gordon Ramsay BurGR does that. They’ll tell you about the grilled beef over some fancy wood and the way that they brush it with butter as it arrives at the desired temperature needed to give you a good burger. Whatever…just know that when it arrives at your table it is a way above average burger for the Las Vegas strip.
What you should try Gordon Ramsay Burger:
- Fire Roasted Chili Dawg – Before I go all crazy over burgers I have to tell you that the best thing on the menu might be the hot dogs with the same incredible bread cradling a dog that is simmered in hellfire sauce and then dressed with a few toppings that will tickle your palate.
- Hell’s Kitchen Burger – Asedero Cheese and roasted jalapeno peppers with some tomato and avocado. This is one of those burgers that you’ll probably order because everyone is talking about it. I don’t like it. I just don’t. It’s tremendously popular and people love it. For me it has just a bit too much stuff in side. Why write about it? I can’t find another person that I trust to tell me they don’t like it so it must be solid and I must be crazy.
- American Burger – This is the simple burger that you love to have. I love it! A pint and a burger and this is the burger I’m going with. The beef flavor comes through and the bread just makes me even happier than I thought I could be.
- Roasted Jalapeno Poppers – Why? If you are having beers with your friends you want the threat of some major spice with each bite. One of the poppers is significantly spicier than the rest. Take turns until somebody gets the lucky one.
- have a caramel pudding shake if you really want to load up on calories. It is the perfect vacation drink because you could never do this at home and still live with yourself.
Still searching for the right place for a meal in Las Vegas? I can help:
Go back to Restaurant home
More places to eat in Las Vegas:
- Where to Eat in Las Vegas 100 Restaurants You Should Try in Las Vegas.
- Find The Best Restaurants In Las Vegas
- Treat Yourself To Cheap Food in Las Vegas
Breakfast in Las Vegas
- Restaurants A to Z
Looking for cheap food in Las Vegas?
- 77 Places to Eat Cheap in Las Vegas - You'll easily find a few spots that will satisfy both your hungry and cheap side on this list.
- 20 Places For Under $20 in Las Vegas - Some of these spots are even cheaper than $20. Stay away from alcohol though because that makes the prices skyrocket.
- The Best Affordable Restaurants in Las Vegas - When you want a good restaurant but you also don't want to pay a lot of money.
- Cheap Food in Las Vegas - This will help with all things cheap with even a few tips on hotels and entertainment for less money.
As is common in the travel industry, About.com Travel Guides may receive free food, lodging, or travel for the purpose of reviewing those services. However, these perks will not influence the coverage on About.com. See About.com’s Ethics Policy