Running errands with a baby is never a task most mothers look forward to. It gets a little easier in Miami, Florida when you get to park in those neat little green stroller spots! Here's how you can get one for yourself and your baby.
Application Process and Tips
- You must have a baby. The back of the permit states that it can only be used "when traveling with a baby and a stroller."
- The permits can be obtained at your local TeamMetro office. The mother, father, or legal guardian must present a photo ID.
- Proof of the child's age is required in the form of a birth certificate. The permit is good until the child's third birthday.
- As of 2018, Baby Stroller Permits cost $35 (which includes the $2 processing fee). There is a replacement fee of $15.
- You should know that cars with handicapped permits are also allowed to park in the baby stroller parking spots if there are no handicapped spots available.
What You Need
- Parent/legal guardian photo I.D.
- Baby's proof of age
- Cash or check for the processing fee
Thanks for letting us know!
Tell us why!