Gallery Place is a multi-use building in Washington DC that combines business, shopping, dining, entertainment and condominiums all under one roof. Located adjacent to Chinatown and the Capital One Arena, Gallery Place is within walking distance to many of DC’s cultural attractions and is a prime destination for locals and visitors. Retail stores include Ann Taylor LOFT, Bed Bath & Beyond, Urban Outfitters, Washington Sport and Health Clubs and many more. Restaurants include Clydes, Zengo and Bar Louie.
Regal Cinema Stadium 14 brings the big screen to visitors with stadium-style seating. Lucky Strike Lanes & Lounge is a unique entertainment bar & restaurant that provides bowling lanes. Gallery Place also has 192 luxury condominiums, 230,000 square feet of office space and underground parking.
Getting to Gallery Place
Location: Seventh and H Streets in the Penn Quarter neighborhood. Gallery Place is located just steps from the Gallery Place/Chinatown Metro stop, the Verizon Center and the the Smithsonian's National Portrait Gallery & American Art Museum. The Washington Convention Center is also located within a few blocks and easy walking distance. See a map and directions to Penn Quarter.
Parking: Gallery Place has a four level parking garage with the entrance on 6th Street, NW between H Street and G Street. The garage is convenient to the Capital One Arena and is open 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Find additional parking garages in the area.
Regal Cinema Stadium 14 - The stadium -style movie theater, operated by Regal Entertainment Group, offers the newest films in a comfortable setting with state-of-the-art cinematography. Regal Gallery Place consists of 14 screens with stadium seating.
Lucky Strikes - Thriving at the bustling intersections of live music, chef-driven cuisine, nightlife and bowling, Lucky Strike offers a one-of-a-kind atmosphere and entertainment for all ages.
- Plan ahead, make reservations and arrive early for dinner or a movie. This area gets very busy when there are big events at the Capital One Arena. The arena is home to NBA’s Washington Wizards, the NHL’s Washington Capitals, the WNBA’s Washington Mystics, and the Georgetown Hoyas Men’s Basketball team. Musical performances and other live entertainment is regularly scheduled at the Capital One Arena throughout the year. There are also plenty of fast casual dining options nearby. See a full list of restaurants near the Capital One Arena.
- Take public transportation to avoid heavy traffic and difficulty finding parking.
- To avoid a long line or sell out, buy movie tickets in advance online when attending a popular new release.
Major Attractions Near Gallery Place
- Capital One Arena - 601 F Street, NW Washington, DC
- National Portrait Gallery & American Art Museum - 8th and F Streets NW., Washington, DC
- International Spy Museum - 800 F Street, NW, Washington, DC
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum - 1025 F Street, NW Washington DC
- Washington Convention Center - 801 Mount Vernon Place (At 9th and 7th Sts.), NW
- Washington, DC
- Chinatown - 7th and H Streets NW Washington DC