From elegant fine dining to an expansive buffet to quick snacks, Foxwoods has it all when it comes to restaurants. The casino's more than 30 restaurants serve up a variety of enticing cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Want to scout out the prospects, peruse menus and learn about dining specials before you go? Here's your guide to restaurant best bets at Foxwoods in Mashantucket, Connecticut.
Foxwoods' Best Restaurants
Let's start with the top dining spots at Foxwoods, which are worth the drive from anywhere ... even if you have no interest in casino gaming.
- Alta Strada: Embark on a culinary tour of Italy at Foxwoods' chic Italian restaurant from notable chef Michael Schlow, where you can pair everything from thin-crust pizza to mushroom mezzaluna to chicken a la Parmigiano with wines stored in a temperature-controlled cellar.
- David Burke Prime: Chef David Burke's namesake steakhouse at Foxwoods is one of the state's top destinations for carnivores. Beef is dry-aged right here on the premises, and the restaurant's wine tower holds more than 3,000 bottles.
- Festival Buffet: Foxwoods' all-you-can-eat Festival Buffet serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The array of dishes will keep you going back for more. Make dinner a true feast by adding on sirloin steak or a pound of snow crab clusters.
- VUE 24: This fine dining restaurant boasts spectacular views from the 24th floor of the Grand Pequot Tower. Live piano music adds to the elegance. This is the casino's hot spot for Sky Brunch Sundays, too.
- Red Lantern: This sensuous and sophisticated Asian eatery and lounge is modeled after its Boston-based big sister. The eclectic menu features Chinese cuisine, sushi, noodles and surprises like wok-fried lobster and tempura fish and chips. The best deal? Endless Sushi Wednesdays, when it's just $29 for all the sushi you can eat.
- Stoney Creek Brewery: This 7,100-square-foot, two-level, brew pub is serving small-batch draft beers brewed on site alongside classic options brewed at their Branford location. The first floor has plenty of shareable space and offers small bites for a laid-back experience. Upstairs, enjoy a craft beer cocktail while listening to live music or lounging in the Pool House.
- Caputo Trattoria: The newest addition to Foxwood's fine dining options, Caputo serves coastal Italian cuisine as well as meals inspired by Roman and Northern dishes. Executive chef Gary LaMothe ensures that each meal is prepared with the finest ingredients and expert technique to provide the most authentic Italian flavors.
More Foxwoods Restaurants
- Boar's Head Deli: You'll find a gourmet deli in the heart of Foxwoods, so if you're hankering for made-to-order sandwiches, this is your dining destination.
- California Pizza Kitchen: The pizza chain known for creative pies is an affordable option for family dining at Foxwoods.
- Cedars Restaurant: Savor steaks, fresh seafood and more at this upscale dining choice in the Great Cedar Hotel.
- Fuddruckers at Foxwoods: Enjoy a famous Fuddruckers hamburger at Foxwoods.
- The Grill at Two Trees: Located at the Two Trees Inn, just a short distance from the casino and accessible by shuttle bus, The Grill is a great choice for ribs, steaks, seafood, salads, sandwiches, and New England comfort food.
- Golden Dragon: Golden Dragon has a diverse and exotic menu of Oriental specialties featuring Dim Sum, Cantonese and Korean selections and a large variety of noodle entrees.
- Guy Fieri’s Foxwoods Kitchen + Bar: Foxwoods' newest restaurant showcases celebrity chef Guy Fieri's flamboyant American cooking. The space is enormous, and you'll want to bring friends, so you can share Guy's signature Vegas fries and trash can nachos along with the menu's burgers, sandwiches, and land and sea entrees.
- Hard Rock Cafe: Connecticut's only Hard Rock Cafe offers casual dining and showcases rock n' roll memorabilia.
- Junior's: The famous Brooklyn eatery's Connecticut incarnation doesn't have quite the same vibe, but the food is reliably tasty and the portions are large. A kids' menu is available. If you like cheesecake even a little, save your last dollars for a slice, rather than losing them in a slot machine.
- Noodles: You guessed it! This quick-service restaurant is all about noodle-based Asian dishes featuring Chinese, Korean and Vietnamese selections.
- Panera Bread: Head to this chain bakery cafe in the Garden Food Court area at Foxwoods for a hearty sandwich or soup in a bread bowl.
- Scorpion Bar: Enjoy Mexican food for grown-ups at this chic restaurant and club.
- Sugar Factory: More than Foxwoods' eye-popping spot for candy-infused cocktails and decadent desserts, Sugar Factory is a lively, full-service restaurant where brunch is available every day until 4 p.m., monster burgers are served with hand-cut fries, and insane milkshakes include the Twinkie Dinkie and the Bacon Cheeseburger.
- Veranda Cafe: This casual a la carte restaurant serves up steak, chicken, pizza and seafood entrees, plus salads, burgers, and deli sandwiches. Gluten-free menu options are available, and an all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet is served daily.