The home field for the Washington State University Cougars football team is Martin Stadium, located within WSU's Pullman campus.
Where to Get Cougars Football Game Tickets
Tickets to WSU Cougars football games can be purchased in several ways.
- Online at the office Cougars Football website
- Online through the Cougars' authorized ticket reseller, VividSeats
- WSU students can purchase an annual Sports Pass, which allows attendance on a first-come, first-served basis
- In-person at the Athletic Ticket Office near Gate B at Martin Stadium
- By phone at at 1-800-GO-COUGS
Where Can I Park My RV?
RV parking is authorized for home game weekends in several different parking lots around the Washington State University campus. RVs must be self-contained and no tent camping is allowed. RV permits are required and should be purchased well in advance.
Tailgating at a WSU Cougars Home Football Game
Chairs, tables, and tents are not allowed in regular parking lots or sidewalks. In the RV parking areas, chairs and tables are allowed only under an RV's awning.
Food and Drink at Martin Stadium
Snack-bar type concessions are available during the game at locations around Martin Stadium. Before the game, a food fair that includes wine and beer is available in Hollingbery Fieldhouse.
You can get the most current team information, ticket availability, schedule, and news at the official Washington State University Cougars Football website.