Food options at Venetian and Palazzo Resorts in Las Vegas are in abundance so there is no shortage of choices. However, your budget might feel the pinch once you consider a few meals. The food court is the remedy.
Two ample food courts exist at these resorts with one giving you plenty of options with all the well known food court brands, i.e. hot dogs, pizzas and sandwiches and the second doing a better job of trying to get you some better quality with your convenience.
The Grand Canal Shoppes Food Court is bigger and will look a lot like a mall food court so go there for convenience and value. Try Lobster Me for a good lobster roll and check out Prime Burger for an above average burger.
The food court that is actually just off the casino floor inside the Venetian is far better and worth a visit.
Where is it?
Venetian Resort and Casino
Hours of Operation: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late night
Why is it cheap?
- You can get cheap pizza and sandwiches
- This is an affordable breakfast option in the Venetian
- There are plenty of options for meals under $10 that are better than typical food courts.
- BBQ Beef Sandwich for $5.75
- Panini and pastries for under $7
- Turkey burger for $7
Why will you go there?
The Venetian is a luxury resort, it has all the swanky elements that you look for in a place that does a good job of separating you from your money. The food court is the one place where they have done a good job of keeping the costs way down.
This is arguably the best food court in Las Vegas and you won't find the generic food court options here.
What do they offer?
Café Santa Lucia - Coffee, pastries and light faire
San Gennarro - Burgers, Paninis, and Salad
Cocolini Casino - Assorted flavors of Gelato
Rialto Deli - Soups and Sandwiches
Pizzeria de Enzo - Soups, salads, and Italian cuisine
Cheap Las Vegas Resources
Planning a trip? The best way to find a deal is with the proper Guide to Las Vegas. Get the information on prices, tickets, reservations and the best ways to compare what it will cost in Las Vegas.
Where You Should Go In Las Vegas?
- Check out our choices for the best Las Vegas hotel for you.
- The Best Las Vegas Restaurants
- Take a look at more shows in Las Vegas to help you plan your vacation.
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- The Best Nightclubs in Las Vegas?
- Need help finding your way? Use this Map of Las Vegas.
- Check out some Las Vegas Weather resources to help you plan your visit.
You are set, now start planning!
Need Las Vegas updates? Follow me on Twitter @ZekeQuezada