Food Court in the Grand Canal Shoppes
If you need cheap food at Venetian and Palazzo resorts there are more than enough options if you choose the food court route. First, there are two food courts at the properties and they are both located near the Grand Canal Shoppes. You can find some cheap food inside the actual shops with spots like I Love Burgers and Grimaldi's serving a sit-down meal alongside the expensive window shopping choices.
The food courts though hold a few treasures as you can get yourself some chicken wings at the Anchor Bar or a lobster roll at Lobster ME. Even though this property is home to some superior restaurants with huge price tags (Carnevino, Bouchon, CUT) it is safe to say that if you are looking to keep your food costs down you can do a decent job of it by sticking with the fast food option.
Where is it?
Venetian Resort and Casino Las Vegas
Hours of Operation: Breakfast Lunch, Dinner
Why is it cheap?
- The taco specials at Canonita Express are reason enough to take a walk to the food court.
- It's a food court, so by definition it has good options
- A hot dog at Nathans
- Decent affordable pasta at Bella Panini
- Fast food Chinese, we all need it every now and then and it's cheap.
Why will you go there?
Food options are plentiful at the Palazzo and the Venetian but affordable food is a little harder to come by.
The food courts are where you can skimp in order to splurge elsewhere.
What do they Offer?
- Bella Panini - Italian Cuisine
- Nathan's Famous - Nathan’s Famous Hot dogs and other fast food
- Cocolini - - Assorted flavors of Gelato
- Panda Express - Chinese
- The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf - Coffee, Tea, Pastries, and Pre-Packaged sandwiches
- Shake n Burger - American Fast food
- Godiva- Chocolatier
- Towers Deli - New York style deli sandwiches
- Haagen Daz - Ice Cream
- Wasabi Jane - Asian Cuisine
- Johnny Rockets - 50’s Diner
- Yofresco - Self-serve frozen yogurt
- LA Italian Kitchen - Italian Cuisine
- Sin City Brewery - Beer
- Lime Ice - Frozen Drinks
Cheap Las Vegas Resources
Planning a trip? The best way to find a deal is with the proper Guide to Las Vegas. Get the information on prices, tickets, reservations and the best ways to compare what it will cost in Las Vegas.
Where You Should Go In Las Vegas?
- Check out our choices for the best Las Vegas hotel for you.
- The Best Las Vegas Restaurants
- Take a look at more shows in Las Vegas to help you plan your vacation.
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- The Best Nightclubs in Las Vegas?
- Need help finding your way? Use this Map of Las Vegas.
- Check out some Las Vegas Weather resources to help you plan your visit.
Need Las Vegas updates? Follow me on Twitter @ZekeQuezada