If you need cheap food at the Venetian and Palazzo resorts in Las Vegas there are more than enough options if you choose the food court route. First, there are two food courts at the properties and they are both located near the Grand Canal Shoppes. You can find some cheap food inside the actual shops with spots like I Love Burgers and Grimaldi's serving a sit-down meal alongside the expensive window shopping choices.
The food courts though hold a few treasures as you can get yourself some chicken wings at the Anchor Bar or a lobster roll at Lobster ME. Even though this property is home to some superior restaurants with huge price tags (Carnevino, Bouchon, CUT) it is safe to say that if you are looking to keep your food costs down you can do a decent job of it by sticking with the fast food option.
- The taco specials at Canonita Express are reason enough to take a walk to the food court.
- It's a food court, so by definition it has good options
- A hot dog at Nathan's is super cheap
- Decently affordable pasta at Bella Panini
- Fast food Chinese that's affordable
Why You Should Go
Food options are plentiful at the Palazzo and the Venetian but affordable food is a little harder to come by. The food courts are where you can skimp in order to splurge elsewhere.
- Bella Panini - Italian cuisine
- Nathan's Famous - Hot dogs and other fast food
- Cocolini - Assorted flavors of gelato
- Panda Express - Chinese
- The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf - Coffee, tea, pastries, and pre-packaged sandwiches
- Shake n Burger - American fast food
- Godiva- Chocolatier
- Towers Deli - New York style deli sandwiches
- Haagen Daz - Ice cream
- Wasabi Jane - Asian cuisine
- Johnny Rockets - 50’s diner
- Yofresco - Self-serve frozen yogurt
- LA Italian Kitchen - Italian cuisine
- Sin City Brewery - Beer