What's Up This Month?
A handy month-by-month guide to weather conditions, weather forecasts, water temperatures, best time to go and special events around Florida.
Going to Disney World? Know what to expect — from crowd levels to perks, to cautions and warnings.
Is Universal Orlando in your plans? If so, check out these convenient month-by-month tip guides that will help you plan the best time for your family to visit.
Florida Events (In Alphabetical Order)
- Busch Gardens Tampa Bay Howl-O-Scream - September & October
- Caladium Festival - July
- Daytona Beach Bike Week - March
- Daytona Beach Biketoberfest - October
- Epcot Intern'l Flower & Garden Festival - March thru May
- Epcot Intern'l Food & Wine Festival - September thru November
- Everglades Seafood Festival - February
- Fiesta of Five Flags - June
- Florida Dance Festival - June
- Florida Film Festival - April
- Florida Renaissance Festival - February & March
- Florida Seafood Festival - November
- Florida State Fair - February
- Florida Strawberry Festival - March
- Fort Lauderdale Intern'l Film Festival - October & November
- Gasparilla Pirate Festival - January or February
- Gaylord Palms' ICE! - November & December
- Key West Songwriter's Festival - May
- Miami Film Festival - October
- Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - September & October
- Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - November & December
- Miss Florida Pageant - June
- Miss Florida USA Pageant - January
- Pensacola Seafood Festival - September
- Scott's Maze Adventures - October & November
- Sea World Orlando Seven Seas Food Festival - Spring
- Silver Spurs Rodeo - February & June
- Springing the Blues Festival - April
- Street Painting Festival - February
- SunFest - May
- Universal's Halloween Horror Nights - September & October
- Universal's Mardi Gras - February thru May
- Universal's Rock the Universe - January
Florida Seasonal Events
10 Small Town Festivals
Small Town Festivals in Florida. Festivals in the small communities of Fellsmere, Ruskin, San Antonio, Umatilla, Williston, Zellwood and more.
Florida's Fall Festivals
Whether it's with peanuts or turn-of-the-century style, Floridians take to the streets in a variety of fall art and craft festivals.
Who doesn't love a fair? Florida has 51 of them scattered across the state and held during winter and spring — October, November, January, February, March and April — and the Florida State Fair is a showcase for the best Florida has to offer. It is held each February in Tampa, Florida.
Florida Holiday Events
Florida's Fourth of July Celebrations
Florida celebrates Independence Day and America's freedom with family fun and fireworks for a red, white and boom blast!
Florida's Halloween Haunts
All across the state a variety of celebrations will mark "Hallow Even." Besides the usual merrymaking and playing of pranks by children, there are concerts and special events at attractions that provide scary and not-so-scary alternatives to celebrate the occasion.
Christmas In Florida
The weather outside may not be frightful, but Christmas in Florida can be so delightful.
Florida's New Year's Eve Celebations
10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... Happy New Year! Well, almost. It's time to make those New Year plans. If you'll be in Florida to ring in the new year, you'll want to be at one of these celebrations.