The sound is unmistakable. Clomp, clomp, clomp. The reaction of onlookers is almost always the same. It seems no one can resist watching these amazing animals in action and waving to the passengers. Riding is pretty fun too. So, whether you take a narrated sightseeing tour or a romantic moonlight ride, this is an activity the entire family can enjoy.
Wind your way down the brick streets and past turn-of-the-century historic homes.
It's the perfect way to see Fernandina Beach!
- Amelia Island Carriages - Daily tours of post-card perfect Victorian seaport town of Fernandina Beach.
- Old Towne Carriage Company - Tours highlight landmarks in historic district of Fernandina Beach.
Give the kids an experience like no other at Disney World, or add a touch of romance to your visit.
- Port Orleans Riverside - Carriages depart near Boatwright's Dining Hall at Disney's Port Orleans Riverside Resort. Each carriage can hold either four adults or two adults and three small children.
- Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground - Carriages depart near main entrance of Crocket's Tavern. Each carriage can hold either four adults or two adults and three small children.
- Holiday Sleigh Rides - During December lights and garland decorate each "sleigh" as they trot through wooded beauty.
Getaways to Mount Dora aren't just for antique shopping!
- Equine Villas - Mt. Dora is a beautiful town and you'll get a nearly 15- or 30-minute tour.
This is horse country and there is no better way to see it!
- Ocala Carriage & Tours - Ocala is horse country and there is no better way to see it than by a horse-drawn carriage or trolley. You'll have more than an hour of photo opportunities or simply enjoy the sights.
Whether you choose a historic narrated tour or a romantic moonlit ride, a horse-drawn carriage is the perfect choice!
- Country Carriages - Relaxing narrated tours of historic St. Augustine or hear haunted tales on Ghost Tour. Tours are 45 minutes to an hour in duration. No advance tickets. Tours are first-come, first served,
- Reservations are usually either required or suggested for most tours.
- Food and drink may or may not be allowed. Please check when making reservations.