Fantastic Finds... with the bottom line in mind!
If you're like me, when I travel it is with limited funds. Therefore, I like to find the best deals to make my money s-t-r-e-t-c-h as far as possible. It is my pleasure to share with you what I've found -- some of the best free and discounted deals to use in Florida!
I'll be updating and adding new deals, so check back often.
Disclaimer: None of the Web sites linked to from the About.com Web site are affiliated in any manner with About.com, Inc. The services provided by any company or individual which you may access from the About.com Web site, are out of the control of About.com, Inc. and About.com, Inc. shall not be liable to you or to anyone else in connection with any such services provided.
Find discount coupons for activities, attractions, restaurants and shopping throughout Florida, as well as things for FREE, from SEE Visitor Magazines.
Theme Park and Attraction Discounts
- AAA Membership Card Discounts: (Show your card at admission gate and save!)
- Adventure Island - $3 off all-day regular park admission.
- Busch Gardens - $3 off regular all-day park admission, plus 10% at the Colony Crown House Restaurant.
- Jungle Island - 15% off general admission, plus 10% on gift shop merchandise.
- Orlando Science Center - Save 10% on regular admission.
- SeaWorld Orlando - $3 off regular all-day park admission, plus 10% on up-close dining locations.
- The Florida Aquarium - 10% off admission, merchandise & dining.
- Universal Orlando - Save when you advance purchase tickets or vacation packages.
- Wet 'n Wild - Save $3 off regular all-day park admission.
- Plus more places to save!
Theme Park Discounts for Florida Residents
- Pay for a Day
- SeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay has brought back their Fun Card — for the price of a single-day admission Florida residents can come back all year through December 31, 2015.
Theme Park Discounts for First Responders and Military Personnel
Disney World 4-Day Military Promotional Tickets are available for purchase through December 17, 2015 (to be used by December 20, 2015) for just $177, plus tax. Eligible service members are those active or retired U.S. military, including Army, Navy, Marine, National Guard, Reservists and U.S. Coast Guard. Military spouses qualify with valid and active U.S. Military ID's.
Merlin Entertainments is offering special discounts and offers for police officers, firefighters and EMS (emergency medical services) personnel to all four of its Central Florida attractions — LEGOLAND Florida, The Orlando Eye, Madame Tussauds Orlando and SEA LIFE Orlando — from September 1-30, 2015. Active and retired first responders can receive a complimentary single-day admission to LEGOLAND Florida theme park, located in Winter Haven. They can also receive a 50% discount on admission to the Orlando Eye, Madame Tussauds Orlando and SEA LIFE Orlando, located at the I-Drive 360 entertainment complex. The 50% discount also applies to combination tickets for two or three attractions. Employee ID or professional organization membership cards must be presented at time of purchase.
Free Deals, Postcards and Clip Art
Free Florida Post Cards
- Share an e-postcard from the Florida Keys with friends and family.
- Email a scenic postcard from Naples to friends, family and neighbors.
Free Florida-Style Clip Art
- Free Clip Art — Palm trees, sunsets and beach clip art from WebstarWest.com.
Free Travel Planners & Guides
- Disney World - Free Vacation Planning Video Answer a few questions and they will mail this video to you absolutely free! | U.S. Residents | Canadian Residents |
- Disney Cruise Line - FREE Vacation Planning CD This offer is available to U.S. and Canadian households only. Answer a few questions and they will mail this CD and Disney Cruise Line vacation planning kit to you absolutely free!
- Free Florida Vacation Guides from Visit Florida, Florida's official tourism site. Available are Official Florida Vacation Guide, Florida Camping Directory, Undiscovered Florida, Florida Map, Florida Bicycle Trails, Downtowns and Small Towns and Worth the Drive. French, German or Spanish and UK versions available by clicking links at bottom of the page.
- Daytona Beach Visitors Guide
The newest edition of the Daytona Beach area's official visitors guide is now available FREE-of-charge to interested travelers by taking this link. Want it now? Click on the link at the top of the sign-up to read it online.
- Florida's Beach Guide - Free destination magazine for St. Petersburg/Clearwater area.
- Fort Lauderdale Planner
Free vacation planner by mail or fax by calling 800-22SUNNY or fill out the request by clicking the above link.
- Jacksonville and The Beaches Visitors Magazine
Fill out the form to receive a a complimentary guide to the area.
- FREE Kissimmee Vacation Planning Kit that includes an Official Kissimmee Vacation Planner and Kissimmee Vacation Values Brochure for Kissimmee area (near Disney).
Living on a fixed income, it is more important than ever to find ways to s-t-r-e-t-c-h your money when you travel. It is my pleasure to share with you what I've found – some of the best Senior discounts to use in Florida or anywhere!
Senior Travel Clubs
- AAA - No matter where you live or if you travel, AAA is a good value. Benefits include auto insurance, road services, travel services, discounts, and much more!
- AARP (American Association of Retired People)- This is the best deal around even if you don't travel. Besides National Car rental discounts AARP offers almost too many benefits to list. Save on airlines, hotels, motels, resorts, vacations packages, sightseeing and travel adventures, insurance, pharmacy service and more! Also receive Modern Maturity magazine.