Orlando theme parks are always buzzing with excitement. Laser light shows, fireworks displays, parades and evening shows. It is hard to imagine that they could make the July 4th holiday even more spectacular.
If you are in town and visiting one of the area's major Attractions on the Fourth of July, be sure to check the schedule of special shows, tributes, and Fireworks extravaganzas.
Theme Park Celebrations
- Celebrate the 4th of July at Disney
- July 4th at Universal Orlando
- Red, White and Blue celebration at Sea World Orlando
- Red, Brick, and Boom at Legoland
The theme parks are not the only place to celebrate Independence Day. The City of Orlando along with other cities in Orange, Seminole, Lake, and Osceola Counties will be celebrating July 4th with daytime festivals, parades, and live music performances.
Almost all city and town fireworks displays are free of charge and open to the public.
4th of July Fireworks Displays
There are plenty of July 3rd and July 4th fireworks in the Orlando area to celebrate the holiday. Bring the family and enjoy evening fireworks extravaganzas at city parks and lakefronts.
- Red Hot and Boom! - Uptown Altamonte - Live music, entertainment, food, and drinks. Live broadcast and music by XL106.7FM. The 25-minute fireworks display, synchronized with a mix of patriotic and today's musical hits.
- July 4th Lakefest Celebration
- Fireworks at the Fountain - Downtown Orlando - July 4th entertainment, games and food from 4 pm to 10 pm with fireworks starting at 9:30 pm at Lake Eola Park.
- 4th of July Celebration at the Lakefront - St. Cloud - The Chamber of Commerce presents an afternoon celebration on the 4th of July. Festivities include local bands, games, contests, patriotic singing, and arts and craft displays.
- July 4th Celebration - Mount Dora - A grand celebration of our Independence Day with a parade, food, live music, and fireworks at dusk.
- Celebration of Freedom - Winter Springs - Central Winds Park. The evening begins with kids games and bounce houses. There will also be a talent competition and live entertainment until the fireworks begin.
- A Flashback 4th of July - Celebration Town Center - Celebrating with an All-American Salute to Cinema.
- July 4th Celebration - City of Kissimmee - At Kissimmee's Lakefront Park. A free concert starts the festivities. Coolers are permitted into the park, but no alcoholic beverages are allowed in. Food and Beverages can be purchased at the park.
- Party in the Park - Winter Garden - Live Music family activities, food and more. Parking is available at Health Central Park and Dillard Street Elementary.
- Star Spangled Sanford - Sanford - Food, fun, activities, and fireworks are on tap on the RiverWalk with a fireworks display over Lake Monroe. Kids can play in Central Florida's largest Splash Pan and new Ft. Melon play area.