Fiona is an experienced travel and parenting writer with bylines at Nat Geo, Lonely Planet, Forbes, Time Out, The Atlantic, Slate, Parents, and many more. She worked as a teacher and school administrator for 13 years before becoming a full-time freelance writer.
- She obtained her bachelor's degree at Queen's University and master's degree in education at University College London
- She has written for Nat Geo, Lonely Planet, Forbes, Time Out, The Atlantic, Slate, Parents, and many more
Fiona's work can be found in Nat Geo, Lonely Planet, Forbes, Time Out, The Atlantic, Slate, Parents, and many more.
She obtained her bachelor's degree at Queen's University and master's degree in Education at University College London.
- Visit Britain's First and Only Tea Gardens at Tregothnan Estate, WestJet Magazine
- Go North: Reindeer Herding in the Northwest Territories, Lonely Planet
- 14 Best Things to do in Nova Scotia with Kids, Today's Parent
About TripSavvy and Dotdash
TripSavvy writers are on-the-ground experts — they speak the local language, know how to catch their city’s tram, train or bus, and definitely have tabs on the best of everything in town, from cocktail to kids’ menu. And since the world changes every day, your travel guide should, too. Our dedicated team of editors is regularly reviewing our library to perform updates on thousands of articles per month. If you see something that doesn’t seem up to date, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TripSavvy is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.