When Is Fashion Week?
Fashion Week takes place twice a year in February and September.
- February 2015: Fall 2015 Collections
- September 2015: Spring 2016 Collections
- February 2016: Fall 2016 Collections
- September 2016: Spring 2017 Collections
- February 2017: Fall 2017 Collections
What is Fashion Week?
Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week (previously called Olympus Fashion Week) is a week long series of runway shows where over 70 designers show off their collections for upcoming seasons.
There are also lots of parties and celebrations during New York Fashion Week.
Where is Mercedes-Benz New York Fashion Week Held?
- Lincoln Center is located between West 62nd and 65th Streets and Columbus and Amsterdam Avenues.
- Subway to Lincoln Center: 1 to 66th Street/Lincoln Center
- Lincoln Center Visitors Guide
- NYFW Venues
What is it like to attend Fashion Week?
Read about attending Fashion Week in Behind the Scenes at Fashion Week
What is Fashion's Night Out?
- Fashion's Night Out was suspended in 2013.
What You Should You Know About Fashion Week
- Entry to the Fashion Week runway shows is by invitation only.
- Most shows take place in official venues, but some are held off-site
- American-Express is offering Cardholders tickets to some shows to benefit charity