Las Vegas is a destination that can cater to families but it is really not set up that way. Las Vegas is for adults but families can have fun. You might ask why would you take kids to Las Vegas? The answer is simple. If you are on a budget, Las Vegas can be an affordable vacation destination. If your kids like giant pools and staying in nice hotels Las Vegas does a good job of that as well. Yes, there is a lot about Las Vegas that is not appropriate on the Las Vegas strip, but with a little clever logistical strategy Las vegas can be enjoyed while barely noticing the heathens in the elevator next to you.
More Kid Friendly Ideas In Las Vegas
Check Out a Few Attractions That Are Right for Your Family Below
- TopGolf Las Vegas - If you schedule an afternoon visit to TopGolf Las Vegas you'll find that there is plenty of fun to be had at this massive facility. They have clubs designed for kids and fod and drink is available right at your hitting bay. For the adults a cocktail while the kids swing metal rods and hit tiny balls helps with the anxiety.
- Stratosphere Tower Thrill Rides - Adrenaline with a big dose of courage and side dish of insanity. Go to the top of the tower and experience the craziness that is a ride off the edge, a leap to the bottom and twirl over the strip.
- Las Vegas Springs Preserve
- If you are looking for something fun for the entire family the Las Vegas Springs Preserve is what you need to consider. Interactive exhibits that help to explain the ecology of the Las Vegas Valley and the planet entertain and inform at the Springs Preserve.
- Kids in Las Vegas: Fun for the Whole Family - Kids can have fun in Las Vegas and it does not have to cost you a lot of money.
- Family Friendly Restaurants in Las Vegas - Not all of these restaurants are strictly for families instead they are locations where a family can have a meal and not be relegated to the loud, themed, kid joints.
- Gameworks arcade at the Showcase Mall - The Gameworks arcade in the Showcase Mall next to the MGM Grand will provide hours of fun for the entire family. They have enough video games to make you forget about all the slot machines next door. You will also find a movie theater and plenty of fast food at the Showcase mall and Gameworks.
- Gondola Ride at the Venetian - Get a romantic ride through the street of a mall. Exciting! Actually, it can be a lot of fun and so Las Vegas. The gondola glides past cafes and sidewalks and it is a good place to tell that special someone stories about how one day you will take them to Venice.
- Madame Tussaud's Las Vegas at the Venetian Hotel - Stand up close to a celebrity and just marvel at the work that the professionals at Madame Tussaud's put together. This is more than a museum it is an interactive tour and loads of fun.
- Fremont Street Experience Downtown Las Vegas - The lights are bright above Downtown Las Vegas as the Fremont Street Experience dazzles and entertains nightly on Fremont street. The show is free and Downtown Las Vegas comes alive every half hour.
- Coney Island Emporium at New York/New York Resort and Casino - Ride the roller coaster, beat your kid at laser tag or challenge a friend to racing at Daytona. The Coney Island Emporium at New York/New York Resort and Casino is huge and it is a great way to spend an afternoon.
- Bonnie Springs Old Nevada - An old western town in Red Rock Canyon 16 miles west of Las Vegas with a motel, petting zoo, shops, activities and western shootouts.
- Adventuredome Theme Park at Circus Circus - A place for the kids to play in Las Vegas can be found at Circus Circus. Adventuredome is a huge indoor theme park. A great way to have fun in Las Vegas, take a look. Adventuredome is open daily and has ticket prices to fit most budgets. You can buy a pass, a single ticket or a group of tickets.
- A view from the Eiffel Tower - Take a look around Las Vegas from the top of the Eiffel Tower. On your way up you'll get a quick lesson on the construction of the tower and the Paris Las Vegas Resort.
- Shark Reef Las Vegas at Mandalay Bay - With 1.6 million gallons of seawater they have the space to hold a good deal of sharks. These won't be after your money either like those at the card tables.
- Circus Acts at Circus Circus - The Circus is in town every day at Circus Circus. High above the Casino, dazzle your eyes as the performers walk on the high wire, perform magic and make you laugh. The show happens at regular half-hour intervals throughout the day.
As you plan your trip to Las Vegas and you consider tours and attractions compare prices with Viator.com. If your looking for shows you can also try Best of Vegas. Take a look at what they are offering and if it suits you, you can easily save a few dollars.