The Village at Shirlington is an urban village in Arlington, Virginia with shopping, restaurants, theaters, and a pedestrian friendly promenade. The center was originally built in 1944 as Shirlington Shopping Center and was expanded, redesigned and renamed in the past decade. In 2005, the length of Main Street was doubled and 650 apartment and condominium units were built along with more retail space including a Harris Teeter grocery store, a branch of the Arlington County Library, and a new home for the Signature Theatre. Shirlington is a walkable community and also provides easy access to Arlington's network of multi-use trails. There is also a Hilton Garden Inn located at the Village at Shirlington.
The Village at Shirlington is located off of 1-395 at the Glebe Road/Shirlington Exit in Arlington, Virginia. Five parking garages are available onsite. Two-hour metered street parking is available on South Randoph and South Quincy Streets.
Arlington Transit provides direct bus service to and from the Pentagon Metro Station with rush hour service to Pentagon City Metro Station.
- AMC Loews Shirlington 7 - The movie theater features the latest movies on seven screens.
- Signature Theatre - The non-profit professional theater company produces contemporary musicals and plays, reinventing classic musicals, and developing new work.
Restaurants at the Village at Shirlington
- Aroma Indian Restaurant (Indian) - 4052 Campbell Ave. Arlington, VA. (703) 575-8800.
- Best Buns Bread Company (Bakery Goods) - 4010 Campbell Ave, Arlington, VA (703) 578-1500.
- Busboys & Poets (Restaurant, Book Store, Lounge, Theater) - 4251 South Campbell Ave. Arlington, VA (703) 379-9756.
- Cafe Pizzaiolo (Pizza) - 2800 S. Randolph St. Arlington, VA (703) 894-2250.
- Carlyle Grand Cafe (American) - 4000 Campbell Ave, Arlington, VA (703) 931-0777.
- Cheesetique (Cheese & Wine Bar) - 4056 Campbell Ave. Arlington, VA (703) 933-8787.
- Copperwood Tavern (American) - 4021 Campbell Ave, Arlington, VA (703) 552-8010.
- DAK Chicken (Korean Chicken Wings) - 4040 Campbell Ave. Arlington, VA (571) 982-5862.
- Guapo's Restaurant (Mexican) - 4028 Campbell Ave. Arlington, VA (703) 671-1701.
- Hula Girl Bar & Grill (Teriyaki) - 4044 Campbell Ave. Arlington, VA
- Lotus Grill & Noodles (French Vietnamese) - 4041 Campbell Ave. Arlington, VA (703) 566-2173.
- Luna Grill & Diner (American) - 4024 Campbell Ave. Arlington, VA (703) 379-7173.
- Moby Dick House of Kabob - 4037 Campbell Avenue Arlington, VA
- Samuel Beckett's Irish Gastro Pub (Irish) - 2800 S Randolph St. Arlington, VA (703) 379-0122.
- T.H.A.I Shirlington (Thai) - 4029 Campbell Ave. Arlington, VA (703) 931-3203.
Within a short distance of the Village at Shirlington, you will find attractions such as the Pentagon, Arlington National Cemetery, Old Town Alexandria and numerous historic sites. There are a variety of things to see and do in the area. For more information, see a guide to the Top 10 Things to Do in Arlington, VA.