- Erin has been writing about Germany for more than 10 years and has covered the country for TripSavvy since 2014.
- She is a senior Blogger for the German-Way and the Content Manager and Guide Writer on established expat site, EasyExpat.
- Erin moved to Berlin in 2007 and still calls the city home today.
Erin "ebe" Porter has been writing about Germany since she moved to Berlin in 2007. Now the mother of an echter Berliner (real Berliner), she continues to struggle with the German language and travel to every corner of the Vaterland.
She represented Americans moving to Berlin with an appearance on the popular U.S. reality TV show, House Hunters International.
Erin is a graduate of Western Washington University with a degree in Political Science and a minor in Sociology.
- Extensive body of work on The German Way, including How-To Guides on Grocery Shopping, Banking, and Having a Baby in Germany. Contributor since 2014.
- Comprehensive Guide on Moving to Berlin on EasyExpat, among other expat guides. Contributing editor since 2008, content manager since 2010.
About TripSavvy and Dotdash
TripSavvy writers are on-the-ground experts — they speak the local language, know how to catch their city’s tram, train or bus, and definitely have tabs on the best of everything in town, from cocktail to kids’ menu. And since the world changes every day, your travel guide should, too. Our dedicated team of editors is regularly reviewing our library to perform updates on thousands of articles per month. If you see something that doesn’t seem up to date, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TripSavvy is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.