- Examples of buildings and scenes found throughout the nation can be found at the Canadian Pavilion. Near the Hotel du Canada is a rugged stone building, modeled after a famous landmark near Niagara Falls, which reflects the British influence in Canada. A Native-Canadian village with totem poles signifies the culture of the Northwest, while the wilderness of Canada is presented in a setting complete with steep mountains, waterfalls and a tall northern forest.
- O Canada!
Discover the glory of a great land with the sweeping grandeur and spectacular sounds of this Circle-Vision 360° filmed presentation. You are in the center of the action, surrounded by the stunning variety of America's neighbor to the north, from its wide open spaces abundant with wildlife to its sparkling cities and harbors teaming with activity to its magnificent mountains and shores.
- Le Cellier Steakhouse
Enjoy regional Canadian cuisine inspired by the provinces of Canada. A steak-lover's paradise, this is the place to enjoy perfectly prepared prime rib and filet mignon from aged corn-fed Canadian beef, as well as seafood specialties — served in an environment inspired by castle wine cellars of the grandest of Canadian chateaus: Frontenac and Laurier. Lunch, Dinner, a la Carte - Disney Dining Plan.
United Kingdom's Pavilion
UNITED KINGDOM'S PAVILION AT EPCOT'S WORLD SHOWCASE
Time, materials and styles were compressed into a single combination of city, town and rural atmosphere for the United Kingdom pavilion.
UNITED KINGDOM ATTRACTIONS, EXHIBITS & ENTERTAINMENT
- Off Kilter
Hilarious, high-energy and hip, these supreme showmen can rock! This raucous kilt-wearing band knows how to have fun and put a smile on your face, parlaying a grab bag of hits, Celtic instrumentation and a wacky Canada-centric sense of humor.
- The British Invasion
Rock on with the best of British pop as these four marvelous mopheads play hits from the '60s. Sing along with your favorites, from "Nowhere Man" to "Penny Lane," and enjoy different songs during each performance. Revive yourself with the 1960s British rock 'n' roll revival!
DINING IN THE UNITED KINGDOM
- Rose & Crown Dining Room
A quaint pub and dining hall with Tudor touches and traditional British "pub grub" fare. Warm bricks, wood and a rose and crown motif set the tone for your dining experience. Perfect fish and chips, steak and shepherd's pie add to the cheerful Old English charisma. Lunch, Dinner, a la Carte - Disney Dining Plan.
- The romance of France from an an energetic period of art and literature, grand exhibitions, inventions and science, and a time when a spectrum of styles formed the character of Paris boulevards and architecture. Preview the Eiffel Tower in the background, a one-tenth replica was constructed using Gustave Eiffel's original blueprints.
- Impressions de France
A stunning panoramic film allows you to soar throughout the magnificent country of France. Race cars in Cannes, ride boats on the Seine, fly over the cliffs at Normandy, ski over dangerously rocky peaks, sweep over the exquisite countryside in a huge hot air balloon, take a tantalizing train ride into Paris, and climb the elegant Eiffel tower!
- Serveur Amusant
Thrill to dazzling achievements of acrobatics and artistry in this beguiling balancing act. Be amazed as these unique performers turn an ordinary table setting into a teetering tower that threatens to topple over the cobblestone streets of the France Pavilion.
- Bistro de Paris
This gourmet restaurant, with French cuisine and a romantic ambience, features such savory sensations as pan-seared lobster, rack of lamb and filet mignon. With a view of Epcot from its second floor location and a magnificent French wine list, dining here is always a night to remember. Signature Dining, dress code, open for dinner.Les Chefs de France
Dine in the shadow of the Eiffel Tower at Epcot. Savor the delights inspired by the culinary creativity of famous French chefs at this traditionally elegant restaurant. The atmosphere, the croque monsieur, the salade Niçoise and the gourmet specialties authentically French. Lunch, Dinner, a la Carte - Disney Dining Plan.
- In the center of the rectangular courtyard is an ornate fountain lined with thousands of multi-colored tiles. Like most Moroccan cities, the showcase is divided into two sections, the Ville Nouvelle (new city) and the Medina (old city). The entrance to the Medina, the thriving marketplace of Moroccan cities, is usually through an arched gate. Guests pass beneath pointed arches and the swirling blue patches of Bab Boujouloud Gate, a replica of a gateway in the city of Fez. Just inside the gateway is the Fez House, a replica of a traditional Moroccan home.
- Gallery of Arts and History Traditional Arts of Morocco
Envoking visions of Morocco with mosaic art, defined by its balance of geometry and philosophy, decorates the gallery's walls and ceiling. The gallery displays ceramic pottery, ancient musical instruments and artisan-crafted jewelry.
Rock on with this band's boisterous blend of World Music, created by a unique mix of traditional and modern instruments playing Middle Eastern, African, Spanish and American sounds.
- Restaurant Marrakesh
Hop on board the Marrakesh express for an experience into the wonders of mysterious Morocco. Roast lamb, chicken or veggie shish kebab, couscous, brochette of chicken and other North African delicacies await you in this intricate Sultan's palace. Lunch, Dinner, a la Carte - Disney Dining Plan.
- A pagoda which stands prominently in the showcase was modeled after an eighth century structure in Japan. The torii gate near World Showcase Lagoon is similar to the one in Hiroshima Bay. The structure which houses the Mitsukoshi Department Store on the first floor and a formal Japanese restaurant on the second was inspired by a portion of the Gosho Imperial Palace in Kyoto.
The propulsive, penetrating sound of Taiko echoes throughout the Japan Pavilion as this awe-inspiring group beat on their hand-made drums with a hypnotically stylized and synchronized fluidity, a powerful performing style emphasizing speed, harmony and strength.
- Tin Toy Stories Made in Japan
The immortalized figures of robots, astronauts, Godzilla and Mickey Mouse. These tin toys were once the favorite kind of toy for children all around the world and especially in Japan during the 1950s. Tin Toy Stories showcases many of these colorful toys that are now considered to be iconic of Japan's modern mass-market society.
A delicate and delectable Japanese tradition, Miyuki takes ribbons of soft rice dough, much like taffy, and magically create dynamic dragons, handsome horses, vibrant flowers and much more before your eyes.
- Teppanyaki Dining Room
Gather round large grills and watch amazing chefs perform their culinary feats of magic. Five Teppanyaki dining rooms serve fresh fish, meat and vegetables are artfully chopped by master chefs and stir-fried before your eyes. Enjoy freshly prepared sushi made from the finest ingredients. Lunch, Dinner, a la Carte - Disney Dining Plan.
The American Adventure
- From the late 1790s to around 1830, American public architecture was designed from a mixture of styles, including English Georgian, developed during the reign of King George III, which captured the spirit of the American Revolution. The American Adventure combines Georgian-style classic buildings in what is intended as a people's mansion and includes examples from Williamsburg, Independence Hall, the Old State House in Boston and Thomas Jefferson's home, Monticello.
- The American Adventure
An epic theatrical event with authentic historical characters, magnificent music and extraordinary effects on stage and screen. Meet the inspiring American heroes who reaffirm the country's greatest resource, its people.
- Enjoy the rousing entertainment of the Spirit of America Fife & Drums Corp and the star-spangled line-up at the America Gardens Theatre or be inspired by the songs from the Voices of Liberty in the acoustically pure rotunda before the American Adventure show.
- National Treasures
This exhibit borrows from museums and foundations from all over the country. Featured artifacts include Lincoln’s actual stovepipe hat along with many of his personal items, like the book of Lord Byron poetry that inspired his second inaugural address. Other artifacts on display are one of the microscopes George Washington Carver used to help revolutionize American agriculture; a number of Thomas Edison’s original inventions; items from the lives of Rosa Parks and Jackie Robinson along with an entire section devoted to the space program.
- Live concerts are performed throughout the year at the at the outdoor stage, especially for the Flower & Garden Festival and the Food & Wine Festival. This stage is also home to the Candlelight Processional.
GERMANY - WORLD SHOWCASE AT EPCOT
- The atmosphere of a biergarten is derived from the 16th century town of Rothenberg. The Platz (plaza) includes a dynamic sculpture of St. George and the Dragon. An exterior facade was copied from a 400-year-old town hall in Romsburg Square in Frankfurt. The high wall serving as a backdrop for the showcase was inspired by the Eltz Castle on the Mosel River and Stahleck Castle on the Rhine.
- Within the fairy-tale inspired village, you can visit shops like Der Bücherwurm, with its steins and hand-painted eggs; Der Teddybar, an amazing toy store; and Kunstarbeit in Kristall, featuring crystal jewelry.
DINING IN GERMANY
- Biergarten Restaurant
Every day is Oktoberfest as you dine at a traditional buffet featuring such all-time favorites as bratwurst, weinkraut, rotisserie chicken, roasted pork and a variety of German salads. Buffet - Disney Dining Plan
ITALY - WORLD SHOWCASE AT EPCOT
- Architectural elements of Venice stand at the showcase entrance, including the Doge's Palace with elegant decoration, and a scaled-down version of the Campanile (bell tower) of St. Mark's Square. Complementing these buildings are Venetian bridges, gondolas, colorful barber poles and a sculpture of the Lion of St. Mark atop a column. The promenade paving is patterned after St. Mark's. Other buildings are composites of architecture found throughout Italy.
- Enter this dazzling shopping pavilion to discover fine leather goods at the handsome Il Bel Cristallo.
DINING IN ITALY
- Tutto Italia Ristorante
Casual elegance, with freshly made breads and pastries, handmade mozzarella and pasta, and regional specialties from all across Italy. A warm, hospitable atmosphere and staff accentuate a classic Italian experience in an open, airy environment. Lunch, Dinner, a la Carte - Disney Dining Plan.Via Napoli
This casual pizzeria can be found adjacent to Tutto Italia Ristorante. The 300-seat restaurant will feature a menu inspired by the famous pizzerias of southern Italy. Labeled as the first authentic Italian pizzeria to ever open in the park, Via Napoli will feature salads, pasta and wood-fired pizza along with chicken and veal dishes.
- The gateway of this showcase is based on the beautifully styled main gate at the summer palace in Beijing, which also provided the inspiration for the half-size Temple of Heaven. The Temple of Heaven, through which guests pass into a Circle-Vision 360 theater, symbolizes the Chinese universe. Other structures include a public marketplace, a school house, a city gate and shop fronts reflecting European overtones. Gardens and reflecting ponds within the showcase simulate those found in Suzhou and symbolize the order and discipline of nature.
- Reflections of China
Explore China through this stirring Circle-Vision 360° film that puts you in the center of the action. Sweep from Beijing to Shanghai, from inner Mongolia to the Forbidden City, from the distant lands of the Hunan province to the Great Wall, discovering all the brilliant facets of this Land of Many Faces.
- Tomb Warriors Guardian Spirits of Ancient China
A miniature recreation of the tomb of China's first emperor, which is the single largest archeological find in the world. You will also have the opportunity to see authentic tomb sculptures from Ancient China, dating back 2,000 years to the Han Dynasty.
- Dragon Legend Acrobats
Marvel at the stunts of these terrific young Chinese acrobats as they defy gravity flying through the air, diving through hoops and forming human pyramids.
- SI XIAN™
Be transported over 2,000 years by the incredibly rich, traditional sounds of the zheng, a Chinese harp.
- Nine Dragons Restaurant
The rich Asian interior is complemented by delicious and inventive Cantonese, Mongolian, Szechuan, Hunan and Kiangche-style specialties such as moo goo gai pan, sweet-and-sour pork, and lobster. Lunch, Dinner, a la Carte - Disney Dining Plan
- A Norwegian castle, styled after Akershus, a 14th century fortress that stands in the heart of Oslo's harbor, is central to the Norway showcase. The showcase is decorated with quaint houses featuring reddish-brown roofing tiles typical of homes found in Bergen and other coastal areas.
- Maelstrom Adventure Cruise - Fastpass
Be prepared to embark on a voyage through time beginning in a 10th century Viking village. Climb aboard a realistic sailing ship and navigate through the dangerous waters while keeping an eye out for tricky trolls. A wide-screen motion picture takes visitors on a tour of modern Norway. From the seacoast to the mountain hamlet, the film introduces the audience to the people of this beautiful land.
- The Vikings: Conquerors of the Seas
A small reproduction of a Stave Church, where you can experience the history and legend of these seafaring Scandinavian warriors, ship builders and explorers, while viewing swords, arrow points, and other significant artifacts found in Norwegian archaeological sites.
- In Norway's Gol Stave Church Gallery, the ancient world of the Vikings is brought to life through a rare collection of Viking artifacts, including some that date back more than 1,000 years. This special exhibit also includes vignettes depicting three Norwegian Viking leaders: Erik the Red, King Olaf and Rögnvald the Raider, and a detailed scale model of the 9th century Viking ship Oseberg, providing a glimpse into Viking culture and these individuals who helped shape history.
- Akershus Roya Banquet Hall
Princess storybook dining in a Norwegean Castle is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Character Dining - Disney Dining Plan.
- The Mayan pyramid that dominates the entranceway to the Mexican pavilion expresses the proud pre-Columbian heritage of the country. The landscaping, the most tropical area represented at Epcot, represents the jungle and desert regions of the country.Directly inside the showcase is a gallery displaying artifacts from various periods in the history of Mexico. Beyond the gallery, lies a formal portico, modeled after a mayor's mansion, and then a typical colonial plaza where an evening at the market and a festival atmosphere prevail.
- Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros
Experience the sights and sounds of Mexico through a delightful boat ride while following the adventures of Donald Duck, José Carioca and Panchito. This journey showcases the people, culture, history and arts of Mexico and is enjoyable for all ages.
- Animalés Fantásticos Spirits in Wood
Woodcarvings of animals, humans and mythical creatures, known as animalés fantásticos (fantastic animals), are a modern Mexican folk art that mixes traditional with contemporary themes.
- Mariachi Cobre
Discover the best of Mariachi music "under the stars" in the festive market inside the Mexico Pavilion or outside in front of the Pavilion's Mayan exterior. The Cobre play with powerful emotions of joy and love, in the true spirit of their musical heritage.
- La Hacienda de San Angel
Here you will experience the most picturesque dining in all of Epcot with a panoramic waterfront view of the World Showcase Lagoon. A 250-seat table-service restaurant decorated with traditional Mexican colors, bright and inviting.