Easter in March 27 in 2016.
March 12 through Easter
- Pictures with the Easter Bunny: Park Plaza Mall (6000 West Markham) from 10 a.m.-9 p.m., Monday-Saturday and on Sundays from 12:00-6 p.m. He will also visit McCain Mall (3929 McCain Blvd) from 11 a.m. to 8 a.m. on most days.
- Jacksonville Egg Hunt: Excel park invites children through age 10 to the largest egg hunt in Jacksonville. Starts at 10 a.m. Admission is free.
- Underwater Egg Hunt: The Jacksonville Boys & Girls Club invites kids aged 3-12 into the pool to hunt for eggs and prizes. From 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. $5. Located at the Jacksonville Community Center.
- Clinton Library Easter Family Festival and Egg Hunt: From 10 a..m - 2 p.m. at Clinton Presidential Center Park. Meet the Easter bunny and hunt for six thousand plastic eggs filled with goodies and very special prizes. Designed to somewhat mimic White House Easter egg roll. It's free.
- Easter Egg Hunt from 8:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. at Burns Park in North Little Rock. Kids 1-9. Also has games, activities and the Easter bunny. Free.
- Community Easter Egg Hunt and celebration at MacArthur Park is in the park starting at 10:00 a.m. The egg hunt will begin at 11 a.m. on the front lawn of the park. Free. More info.
- Easter Egg Hunt and Roller Skating Party at Arkansas Skatium. Admission is $5 from 8:30 to 10:30 a.m. Children 8 years and younger are invited to this party. They are encouraged to bring riding toys, scooters or anything with wheels, except bikes. Roller skates are included in the admission fee.
- Easter Egg Hunt at St. James United Methodist Church is at 321 Pleasant Valley Drive at 10 a.m. For Children ages 2 years to third grade.
- Easter Egg Hunt in Maumelle at 9 a.m. at the Rolling Oaks Sports Complex. It's for children 10 and younger. Free.
Egg Hunt at Southwest Community Church. They have 15,000 eggs and trackless train rides, petting zoo, face painting, prizes and more. Starts at 10 a.m. All the activities will take place at Located in Wakefield Park at 7400 Woodson Road in Little Rock. Free.
- Annual Community Easter Sunrise Service: 7 a.m. at Riverfront Park
- Sunrise Service at Lake Wilastein in Maumelle: Starts at 6:45.
- Sunrise Service at Lakewood Village Pavilion: North Little Rock, service starts at 6:30.
- Eggshibition: Starting at 7 p.m. at the UALR Jack Stephens Center. Eggshibition is an egg themed art exhibit and auction. Tickets are $50 (more info). Not really geared towards kids. 501-821-5500.