Easter Church Services in Queens:
Are you looking for an Easter church service? The Queens Federation of Churches, an ecumenical organization, has an extensive list of active churches in the borough of Queens. Search for churches by denomination, neighborhood, and language.
For Catholics, the Diocese of Brooklyn (and Queens) lets you search for parish churches, Mass times, and language of service.
When is Easter? April 20, 2014 (Western) and April 20, 2014 (Orthodox).
Easter Fest in Forest Hills:
Ascension Presbyterian Church hosts its annual EasterFest with an Easter egg hunt. There's puppetry, food, music, a big Easter egg hunt, and more for the kids. It's $5 per kid. Fun starts at 11 a.m.
- April 20, 2014, 11 a.m.
- P.S. 101, 2 Russell Place, Forest Hills, NY
- $5, 718-575-0024, Church website
Spring Eggstravaganza at the Zoo:
- When: April 19 and 20, 2014
- Where: Queens Zoo
- Cost: $7/adults, $3/children admission to zoo.
- Activities: The Queens Zoo hosts an Easter egg hunt with the Easter bunny and lots of spring-time activities. Meet the zoo's Flemish giant rabbits.
- Visitors Guide and Directions - Queens Zoo
Spring Egg-stravaganza at Queens Botanical
There are two sessions of egg fun at the Queens Botanical Gardens this April.
- April 19, 2014, noon and 2 p.m. sessions
- $5 per child, not including garden admission
- pre-registration required
Easter Egg Hunt in St. Albans:
The annual Easter Egg Hunt in St. Albans Park is a big event with egg hunts (of course), pony rides, egg coloring, arts and crafts, snacks and candies. The event is free and open to children 12 and under.
- April 19. 2014, noon to 5 p.m.
- St. Albans Park, Merrick Blvd and 173rd Pl, St. Albans, NY
- Details via Affinity Health Plan
Easter Egg Roll in Bayside:
On Saturday, April 26, 2014, at 1 p.m., the Bayside Hills Civic Association hosts its annual Easter Egg Roll. There'll be visits from the Easter Bunny, an egg rolling contest, egg coloring, a magic show, and black beltiing. (St. Robert Bellarmine Church, 214th Street)
Your Event Not Listed?:
Email me firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to include your church's events or a local Easter egg hunt. Enjoy!