Looking for an interesting place in the Washington, D.C. area to enjoy an Easter brunch? Here are some suggestions for nice restaurants to enjoy your holiday meal. Some places get very busy, so call now to make your reservation! Details are subject to change.
In Washington, D.C.
- 10 Thomas Restaurant - Washington Plaza Hotel, 10 Thomas Cir NW, Washington, D.C. (202) 842-1300. $43/person for bottomless bloody mary, mimosa or champagne and a bountiful buffet that features traditional brunch selections, hearty mains including shrimp and grits, fried chicken and waffles, an omelet station and carving station with herb marinated prime rib and brown sugar mustard glazed ham. 10:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- 1789 Restaurant - 1226 36th St. NW Washington, D.C. (202) 965-1789. Easter Day brunch includes a guest appearance of the Easter Bunny at each table delivering candy for children. Celebrate the holiday with a festive a la carte brunch or dinner.
- Ambar - 523 8th Street, SE, Washington, D.C. (202) 813-3039. Fixed price brunch of unlimited small plates and free-flowing cocktails
- Bibiana Osteria-Enoteca - 1100 New York Ave, NW Washington, D.C. (202) 216-9550. Three-course, prix fixe menu, includes a choice of antipasti followed by a secondi and a tasting of Italian desserts to share.
- BlackSalt Fish Market & Restaurant - 4883 MacArthur Boulevard, NW Washington, D.C. (202) 342-9101. A la carte brunch on Easter Sunday feautres fresh and sustainable seafood dishes plus breakfast favorites.
- Blue Duck Tavern - Park Hyatt, 24th and M Streets, NW, Washington, D.C. New seasonal, American classics will be featured on the restaurant’s Easter Brunch menu.
- Bombay Club - 815 Connecticut Ave., NW Washington, D.C. (202) 659-3727. Champagne buffet brunch with live piano music and special menu items.
- The Colonnade - The Fairmont Washington DC. 2401 M St. NW Washington, D.C. (202) 429-2400. Easter brunch buffet. Between visits to the buffet, the Easter Bunny will visit with children of all ages.
- Cuba Libre - 801 9th Street, NW Washington, D.C. (202) 408-1600. Unlimited tapas brunch, A la carte also available.
- The Greenhouse at The Jefferson - 1200 16th Street, NW, Washington, D.C. (202) 448-2300. Enjoy an elegant three-course Easter brunch.
- The Grilled Oyster Company - Cathedral Commons, 3701 Newark St NW, Washington, D.C. (202) 362-1719. Prix fixe menu in addition to their full a la carte menu on Easter Sunday.
- The Hamilton - 600 14th Street, NW, Washington, D.C. (202) 787-1000. Full brunch menu with Easter specials.In the past, the Easter Bunny made appearance sto give out candy, hugs, and provide photo opportunities for young diners and the Hamilton Live offered its popular Gospel Brunch on Easter Sunday.
- Hay-Adams - 800 16th Street, NW, Washington, D.C.Top of the Hay will offer an Easter holiday buffet.
- Kingbird - The Watergate Hotel, 2650 Virginia Ave. NWWashington, D.C. (202) 827-1600. Brunch at this glamorous spot includes dishes like coconut buckwheat pancakes and short rib hash.
- LINCOLN Restaurant - 1110 Vermont Avenue, NW Washington, D.C. (202) 386-9200. This American small plates restaurant serves up build-your-own-biscuits and more crowd-pleasers.
- Mansion on O - 2020 O St. NW. Washington, D.C. Don your favorite Easter bonnet and celebrate as you explore over 100 rooms and more than 32 secret doors at a Easter lunch and tour.
- Odyssey Cruises - Celebrate Easter aboard Washington, D.C.'s premier sightseeing cruise ship and enjoy dining, dancing and breathtaking views of DC. Morning and afternoon cruises are available.
- Roof Terrace Restaurant & Bar - The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts. 2700 F St. NW Washington, D.C. (202)416-8555. Enjoy a special Easter brunch with skyline views of the Potomac River.
- Teddy & The Bully Bar - 1200 19th St. NW Washington, D.C. (202) 872-8700. Multi-course Easter brunch menu and endless carving, omelet and Sundae stations. All children 12 and under will receive a complimentary Easter basket.
- The Willard Intercontinental Hotel -1401 Pennsylvania Avenue NW Washington, D.C. (202) 637-7305. Brunch buffet, complete with seafood, carving stations, and more.
- Capital Grille - 5310 Western Ave. Chevy Chase, MD. Prix-fixe Easter brunch menu.
- Comus Inn - 23900 Old Hundred Road, Dickerson, MD (301) 349-5100. An Easter buffet with views of Sugarloaf Mountain.
- Gaylord National -201 Waterfront Street, National Harbor, Maryland 20745 (301)-965-4000. Celebrate at the hotel's Pienza Marketplace on April 21 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., with a brunch menu including everything from a waffle and omelet station to carved ham and lamb stations, a seafood station, flatbreads, salads, kid items, desserts and more.
- Normandie Farm - 10710 Falls Road, Potomac, MD (301) 983-8838. Enjoy an elegant brunch in this charming Potomac, Maryland restaurant.
- Assaggi Osteria - 6641 Old Dominion Drive, McLean, VA. (703) 918-0080. A special a la carte menu with Italian highlights.
- Bastille - 606 N Fayette St, Alexandria, VA (703) 519-3776. Three-course Easter brunch
- Carmello's of Old Town Manassas - 9108 Center St. Manassas, VA (703) 368-5522. Family-style Easter Brunch.
- Lansdowne Resort – 44050 Woodridge Parkway Leesburg, VA. (571) 291-7649. This classic Easter brunch features holiday favorites including an assortment of starters, entrée items, attended stations, salads, desserts and more. Activities on the Resort Lawn and Ballroom Patio, weather permitting, include an Easter egg hunt. Reservations are required.
- Potomac Point Winery & Vineyard - 275 Decatur Road, Stafford, VA (540) 446-2266. Enjoy Easter Brunch in a vineyard setting.
- Ritz-Carlton Tysons Corner - 1700 Tysons Blvd, McLean, VA. Enjoy a Sunday brunch with brioche French toast, farro hash, and waffles on the menu.
- Vermilion - 1120 King Street, Alexandria, VA. (703) 684-9669. Vermilion will be offering special dishes at their Sunday brunch.
- Vinifera Wine Bar & Bistro - Westin Reston Heights, 11750 Sunrise Valley Drive, Reston, VA (703) 234-3550. Brunch buffet featuring items like fresh baked breads, oysters, pork tenderloin with roasted peaches, and maple glazed ham.
- Westfields Marriott Washington Dulles - 14750 Conference Center Dr. Chantilly, VA. (703) 818-3520. Easter Brunch, Menu includes made-to-order waffles and omelets, extravagant carving stations, fresh fruits and creative side dishes. In the past, an Easter egg hunt has been held outdoors on the hotel’s park-like grounds, weather permitting.