Dulles Expo Center is the third largest conference facility in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area and the largest in Northern Virginia. Located in Chantilly, just six miles south of Dulles International Airport, thi conference center offers 240,000 square feet of premier exhibit space for trade shows and special events. A recent expansion includes a new entrance, built-in box office, new energy efficient lighting, restroom upgrades, and 275 additional parking spaces.
A 233 room full-service Holiday Inn Select Hotel is located on-site and the Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center, the Virginia location of the Smithsnonian National Air and Space Museum is just a few miles away.
4368 Chantilly Shopping Center, Chantilly, VA 20151. Dulles Expo Center is located in the heart of Northern Virginia’s high-tech corridor on Route 28, between I-66 and the Dulles Toll Road. Dulles Expo Center is six miles south of Dulles International Airport and just 26 miles from Washington, D.C.
Directions from I-66: Take I-66 West to exit 53B, Route 28 North (Dulles Airport), Follow Route 28 for 3 miles, Exit at Willard Road, Take the first left into the Chantilly Shopping Center, Follow signs to Dulles Expo & Conference Center.
Directions from Route 267 West (Dulles Toll Road): Follow Route 267 West (Dulles Toll Road) to Exit 9A, Route 28 South (Sully Road), Continue on Route 28 South for approximately 6 miles, Exit at Willard Road, Take the first left into the Chantilly Shopping Center, Follow signs to Dulles Expo & Conference Center.
Dozens of public exhibits and annual events are held at the Dulles Expo Center. Here are some of the most popular ones.
- Home and Garden Shows - January and September. The shows showcase hundreds of products and services for your home and garden and include celebrity appearances, entertaining workshops and much more.
- Sugarloaf Craft Festivals - December and March. The festivals feature the crafts of 500 artists, including jewelry, wood, leather, clothing, sculpture, glass and more.
- DC Big Flea Market - January. The region's largest antiques flea market includes more than 700 booths of unique collectibles.
- International Gem & Jewelry Show - February and December. The traveling show presents the largest exhibition of gems, minerals and jewelry in the world including beads, pearls, watches, antique and estate jewelry, and much more.
- The Woodworking Show - March. The event showcases the tools and techniques used in woodworking projects, plus seminars and educational presentations for beginners as well as more advanced woodworkers.
- Super Pet Expo - March. A three-day shopping extravaganza brings pet lovers together with educational programs, entertainment and a wide variety of pet-centric products. The Super Pet Expos Rescue Zone provides guidance for adopting a pet. Entertainment includes best dressed contests, puppy playgrounds and more.
- The Nation’s Gun Show - December. The show features a wide range of handguns, shotguns, rifles, and ammunition including antiques, swords and other weapons.
For an up-to-date schedule of events, visit the official website at www.dullesexpo.com.