Disney World offers a variety of on-property resort hotels. These moderate-priced accommodations come with many of the same perks as the higher priced deluxe resorts offer, including free on-property transportation, extra magic hours and the Disney dining plan. Disney's moderate resorts are available to guests who prefer a few additional amenities during their stay.
Moderate resort rates are $162 to $338 a night (sometimes lower during special rate promotions).
01 of 04
Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
Tropically themed and brightly colored resort has the feel of a Caribbean village that gives guests an island-vacation experience in moderately priced accommodations. The resort's island "villages" surround a beautiful 42-acre tropical lake that provides additional recreation opportunities.
Rates: $162-$316; Pirate Rooms $230-$331
- Location: Disney's Epcot Area
- Rooms: 2,112 moderate-priced
- Room Amenities: Mini bars and coffee makers
- Resort Amenities: Shopping, full-service restaurant, food court and laundry facilities
- Resort Recreation: Lakeside recreation, boat rentals, swimming pools, playground, game room, bicycling, nature walk and jogging track
| Guide Review | Full Review | Photo |
02 of 04
Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
Disney's Coronado Springs Resort is a convention resort catering to business, but is still fun for families. The resort was inspired by the American Southwest and regions of Mexico. It encircles a 15-acre lagoon and a five-story Mayan pyramid serves not just as a focal point, but as the splashy centerpiece for the family pool.
- Location: Disney's Animal Kingdom Area
- Rooms: 1,917 guest rooms
- Resort Amenities: Full-service restaurant, food court, two lounges, one bar, limited room service, health club and hair-styling salon
- Resort Recreation: Three "quiet" pools, one family-fun pool with water slide, kiddie pool, bike rentals, watercraft rentals, arcade, sand volleyball court and playground.
03 of 04
Disney's Port Orleans French Quarter Resort
Adjacent to Disney's Port Orleans Riverside Resort, the moderately-priced, French Quarter-style accommodations are reminiscent of the rustic bayou dwellings and ornate row-house buildings of New Orleans. The two resorts are connected by a winding road and picturesque waterways that are designed to capture the mystery of a trip up the Mississippi River from New Orleans to Natchez.
- Location: Downtown Disney Area
- Rooms: 1,008 arranged in a village of seven three-story buildings
- Resort Amenities: Food court, two bars and pool recreation area.
04 of 04
Disney's Port Orleans Riverside Resort
Disney's Port Orleans Riverside is a stately southern-style resort for those with romance on their minds. Wandering paths, picturesque waterways surround the mansion-style accommodations and rustic retreats. Sounds of Cajun music is matched with cuisine at the 208-seat family restaurant, Boatwright's Dining Hall, that also serves American fare. The focal point of the resort is Ol' Man Island, a 3.5-acre recreation complex with pools, spa, fishing hole and playground.
Rates: $162-$294; Royal (Princess) Guest Rooms $207-$331
- Location: Downtown Disney Area
- Rooms: 2,048 rooms in three-story southern-style mansions and two-story rustic bayou dwellings
- Resort Amenities: Restaurant and food court, recreation area, entertainment lounge and general store
| Photo Tour |