Like the idea of an all-inclusive Disney World vacation? For years, Disney let visitors save big with a package that included the popular Disney Dining Plan.
When available, you could get the free dining plan when you booked a non-discounted 5-night/6-day Magic Your Way package that includes a room at a select Disney Resort hotel and tickets with Park Hopper option.
Note that Disney has not announced this offer for 2017.
Here's how it works: There are two levels of Disney Dining Plan. The type of plan that is included with your package depends on the resort you choose.
Level One: Value Resorts
Book a stay at one of the select Disney's value resorts, and you'll receive the Quick Service Disney Dining Plan. Each member of your party is entitled to two quick-service meals and one snack per night of your stay. Plus, each person in your party gets a refillable mug.
Accommodation options include: All-Star Music Resort, All-Star Sports Resort, Art of Animation Resort (family suites only), and Pop Century Resort.
Level Two: Moderate and Deluxe Resorts
If you book a stay at one of Disney's moderate and deluxe resorts, you'll receive the standard Disney Dining Plan. Each member of your party is entitled to one quick-service meal, one table-service meal and one snack per night of your stay. Table-service meals can be redeemed for character dining, signature dining and dinner shows.
Plus, each person in your party gets a refillable mug
Moderate accommodation options include: the Cabins at Fort Wilderness Resort, Caribbean Beach Resort, Coronado Springs Resort, Port Orleans Resort–Riverside (valid only Aug. 23-Oct. 1, 2016).
Deluxe accommodation options include: Animal Kingdom Lodge, Beach Club Resort, Boardwalk Inn, Contemporary Resort, Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Polynesian Village, Wilderness Lodge, Yacht Club Resort.
Deluxe villa accommodation options include: Animal Kingdom Villas (Jambo House or Kidani Village), Bay Lake Tower at the Contemporary Resort, Beach Club Villas, Boardwalk Villas, Old Key West Resort, Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa, the Villas at the Wilderness Lodge.
Free Dining Plan Package Details
- Theme park ticket(s) with Park Hopper or Water Park Fun & More Option
- Dining Plan (Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan with Value Resort hotel packages; Disney Dining Plan with Moderate, Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resort hotel packages)
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Advance reservations required.
- Tickets and options must be used within 14 days of first use.
- Children ages 3 to 9 must choose from the children’s menu, if available.
- Some table-service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Excludes alcoholic beverages and gratuities.
- Everyone in the same room must be on the same package.
- Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, campsites, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort (Little Mermaid Standard Rooms) and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Village.
Benefits of Staying at a Disney World Resort
- Early Disney FastPass+ planning. Disney World Resort guests get first access to reserve three FastPass+ attractions and shows per day, up to 60 days before arrival.
- Extra Magic Hours. Each day, one of the parks opens an hour early and another park stays open an hour later. These extra hours are available for Disney World Resort guests.
- Complimentary transportation and parking. Motor coaches, ferries and the world-famous monorail make getting around Walt Disney World Resort easy. Plus, guests get complimentary parking at all theme parks and hotels
- Complimentary airport shuttle. Guests also receive complimentary motor coach transportation between Orlando International Airport and their hotels via Disney's Magical Express service.
- Great amenities. Disney World Resorts offer themed pools with slides, poolside games, outdoor Disney movie screenings, and more.
Stay up to date on the latest family vacations getaway ideas, travel tips, and deals. Sign up for my free family vacations newsletter today!