Florida Residents receive discounted admission tickets to Walt Disney World. These discounted theme park tickets can be for the following passes:
- Florida Resident Premium Annual Pass
Good for admission to all 4 Disney Theme Parks including the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom. The pass is also good for both Disney Water Parks, Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach along with Disney's Oak Trail Golf course. There are no blackout dates, multiple parks can be visited within the same day and parking is complimentary.
- Florida Resident Annual Pass
Good for admission to all 4 Disney Theme Parks including the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom. There are no blackout dates, multiple parks can be visited within the same day and parking is complimentary.
- Florida Resident Seasonal Pass
Enjoy all four Disney Theme Parks, but blackout days do apply. Multiple parks can be visited on the same day. Parking fees apply (not complimentary.)
- Florida Resident Weekday Select Pass
Best deal for Floridians who wish to visit all 4 Disney Theme Parks. The pass is good Monday through Friday and blackout dates do apply. Parking is not complimentary.
- Florida Resident Epcot After 4:00pm Annual Pass
Enjoy evenings at Epcot. A great pass for those who like the dining options available at Epcot. This is an ideal way to visit the annual events at Epcot such as:
- Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival
- Epcot International Food and Wine Festival
- Epcot Candlelight Processional
To qualify as a Florida Resident, you must provide proof of a Florida residential address for each adult (over 18) ticket purchased. The following items may be used::
- Valid Florida driver's license
- Valid Florida state-issued ID card with a Florida address
- Valid Florida-based military ID
Anyone using a Florida Resident adult ticket must be present at the time of ticket pick up. If you do not have one of the IDs listed above, then for each adult ticket purchased you must provide one of the following dated within the last two months and evidencing a Florida residential address together with a corresponding picture ID which includes a passport, driver's license, state identification card.
- Monthly mortgage statement
- Florida vehicle registration or title
- Homeowner's insurance policy or bill
- Automobile insurance policy or bill
- Utility bill
- Mail from a financial institution, including checking, savings, or investment account statement
- Mail from a Federal, State, County or City government agency
Bills can be no more than two (2) months old. PO Boxes are not accepted as proof of residency. Current bills printed from electronic versions are acceptable, though photocopies and fax copies are not.
Tickets can be purchased on line or by calling 407-939-1289