If you find yourself hungry at a Midway or O'Hare Airports, you're in luck as there are plenty of eateries to dine at. From a Blackhawks hockey-themed burger bar to home-style soul food from Chicago’s South Side, these places serve up an authentic Windy City experience at Midway and O’Hare airports.
- Gold Coast Dogs - What’s so special about a Chicago hot dog? First and foremost, they don't allow any ketchup. You can get a taste of the perfect Chicago hot dog at Gold Coast, plus Italian beef, another Chicago favorite. Midway Triangle/Food Court
- Windy City Tap Room - At terminal B, Gate 11, order a beer from the large list and nosh on burgers, fish tacos or Italian beef sandwiches.
- Pizza Vino - Stop here for a slice of gooey cheesy pizza or a bowl of minestrone soup. The prices are affordable and the food is delivered fast, which is perfect for a little somethin' to hold you over before boarding your next flight.
- Berghoff Café - Its claim to fame is being known as the city’s longest-standing restaurant. You’ll find old-world German fare, plus sandwiches and beer. Terminal 1
- Billy Goat Tavern and Grill - The famed SNL skit put this tiny burger-and-beer joint on the map. It continues to thrive with several locations in the city. Find everything from burgers and chips to hot sandwiches, fries, and beer here. Terminal 1
- Eli’s Cheesecake - One of the stars--and sponsors--of Taste of Chicago each year, Eli’s doesn’t rest on its laurels. It continues to crank out new flavors, plus frozen cheesecake on a stick is always a major seller. Terminal 1
- Goose Island Brewing Co - Chicago’s top-selling craft beer can be enjoyed in three O’Hare terminals. Goose Island’s superior, award-winning suds are on tap, including 312 Urban Wheat Ale, Honker’s Ale, and Matilda. Find pub grub, burgers, hot dogs, pizza, and pasta, which are a nice complement to their brews. Terminals 1-3
- O’Brien’s Restaurant & Bar - Traditional Irish fare gets the spotlight here, paying homage to Chicago’s largest Irish community. Terminal 3
- The Publican Tavern - The West Loop/Fulton Market stalwart arrived in Terminal 3 summer 2016. The brainchild of Michelin-starred chef Paul Kahan, Publican Tavern cranks out burgers, pork rings, and frites to the delight of its many fans.
- Stanley’s Blackhawk Bar - The Lincoln Park location for this bustling sports lounge still attracts the likes of Michael Jordan, Dennis Rodman and other former and current sports stars whenever they’re in town. The O’Hare outpost feels like you stepped deep into Blackhawks territory, but it’s pretty much your ordinary sports bar with a Southern-focused fare. Terminal 2
- Tortas Frontera Grill - Rick Bayless is a bona fide celebrity chef, so it came as no surprise when he jumped at the chance to set up shop at O’Hare. Here, you’ll get hand-crafted tortas, fresh-made guacamole, and hand-shaken margaritas. All the meat originates from local farms. Terminal 3