Desert Ridge Marketplace is an upscale outdoor shopping area in North Phoenix, very convenient to North Scottsdale. Every weekend you can enjoy free musical performances, suitable for all ages, featuring local bands and musicians. There are two stages: The District Stage and the AMC Fountain Stage.
- What: Live musical performances.
- Where: Desert Ridge Marketplace is near the Loop 101 and Tatum Blvd. For the District Stage, use the parking area nearest to Dave & Buster's. For the AMC Fountain Stage, park near the AMC movie theaters.
- When: Year-round, every Friday and Saturday evening.
- Who: A different set of performers every week. Check the schedule for the musician or band name and to see upcoming performances.
- How much: Nothing. These are free concerts.
- What else: There is seating, but you may bring your own chairs. There are plenty of both sit-down and fast food restaurants where you can get to get all kinds of good eats while you listen to the music.