There are about 75 stores and 30 restaurants at this outdoor complex of stores, restaurants, and entertainment venues. The center of Desert Ridge Marketplace, The District, is an open-air, shaded mall-type environment. In the District, you'll find the core of the entertainment, restaurants, and many stores that cater to the younger crowd. Traditional strip-type outdoor stores make up the perimeter of Desert Ridge.
Shops and Stores at Desert Ridge Marketplace
- Barnes & Noble
- DSW Shoes
- Barbeques Galore
- Bath & Body Works
- Old Navy
- American Eagle
- Pet Club
- Total Wine & More
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory
- Pier 1 Imports
- Dave & Buster's
- California Pizza Kitchen
- Islands Fine Burgers & Drinks
- The Keg
- Nori Sushi
- Café Zupas
- Macaroni Grill
- Slices Pizza
- Sweet Tomatoes
- Sizzle Korean Barbecue
- The District is the entertainment center of Desert Ridge. AMC has 18 movie theater screens. There is a bowling alley, a dance lounge, and Dave & Buster's. There's a free toddler play area.
- Friday and Saturday nights you can enjoy free music by local musicians at both the AMC Fountain and The District Stage.
- On Fridays and Saturdays people under 16 must be chaperoned and in the presence of an adult (18 or over) after 6 p.m.
- Desert Ridge Marketplace covers a large area, so you might be doing a lot of walking, or moving your car to get to the stores you are interested in.
- Desert Ridge has free Wi-Fi.
- The splash pad is the place to be with your little ones on those hot summer days and evenings!
Desert Ridge Marketplace Address and Directions
Desert Ridge Marketplace is located in Phoenix, Arizona just north of the Loop 101 on Tatum Boulevard.
21001 N. Tatum Blvd.
Phoenix, AZ 85050
From Loop 101 - take Exit 31, Tatum Blvd. Turn north.
Note: This location is NOT accessible by Valley Metro Rail. You can see this location marked on a Google map. From there you can zoom in and out, get driving directions if you need more specifics than mentioned above, and see what else is nearby.
Points of Interest Nearby
- The JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort & Spa is right next door, with even more fine dining choices. Hop on the Loop 101 going east and you are in North Scottsdale in a few minutes.
- The Musical Instrument Museum is just across the highway. Don't miss this unique attraction!