There are about 75 stores and 30 restaurants at this outdoor complex of stores, restaurants and entertainment venues. The center of Desert Ridge Marketplace, The District, is an open air, shaded mall-type environment. In the District you'll find the core of the entertainment, restaurants, and many stores that cater to the younger crowd. Traditional strip-type outdoor stores make up the perimeter of Desert Ridge.
Anchor or main stores at Desert Ridge Marketplace
Barnes & Noble, Kohl’s, HomeGoods, PetSmart, DSW Shoes, and Target are the larger stores.
My Favorite Stores at the Desert Ridge Marketplace
DSW Shoes, Barbeques Galore, Bath & Body Works, Jo-Ann, Kirkland's, Old Navy, Ulta, American Eagle, Pet Club, Total Wine & More, Barnes & Noble, Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, and Pier 1 Imports.
Dave & Buster's, California Pizza Kitchen, Islands Fine Burgers & Drinks, The Keg, Sandbar, Majerle's, Nori Sushi, Smashburger, Café Zupas, Macaroni Grill, Rubio's, Slices Pizza, Sweet Tomatoes, Sizzle Korean Barbecue, and Yardhouse. There are also some fast food offerings.
- The District is the entertainment center of Desert Ridge. AMC has 18 movie theater screens. There is a bowling alley, a dance lounge and Dave & Buster's. There's a free toddler play area.
- Friday and Saturday nights you can enjoy free music by local musicians at both the AMC Fountain and The District Stage.
- On Fridays and Saturdays people under 16 must be chaperoned and in the presence of an adult (18 or over) after 6 p.m.
- Desert Ridge Marketplace covers a large area, so you might be doing a lot of walking, or moving your car to get to the stores you are interested in.
- Desert Ridge has free Wi-Fi.
- The splash pad is the place to be with your little ones on those hot summer days and evenings!
Desert Ridge Marketplace Address and Directions
Desert Ridge Marketplace is located in Phoenix, Arizona just north of the Loop 101 on Tatum Boulevard.
21001 N. Tatum Blvd.
Phoenix, AZ 85050
From Loop 101 - take Exit 31, Tatum Blvd. Turn north.
Note: This location is NOT accessible by Valley Metro Rail.
You can see this location marked on a Google map. From there you can zoom in and out, get driving directions if you need more specifics than mentioned above, and see what else is nearby.
Points of Interest Nearby
The Musical Instrument Museum is just across the highway. Don't miss this unique attraction!
What it Looks Like
Enjoy photos of Desert Ridge Marketplace in the Shopping Mall photo gallery.
Stores and restaurants open and close, and mall programs and other features change from time to time. If you have specific questions about the mall, visit Desert Ridge Marketplace online.