- David A. Kelly is a freelance writer, author, and technology marketing consultant who's spent years traveling for business and pleasure.
- He is a member of the Society of American Travel Writers (SATW), the nation's leading professional organization for travel writers.
- His work has been published in The New York Times and Disney's Family Fun magazine
David A. Kelly is a former writer for TripSavvy who specialized in business travel writing for nearly seven years. Kelly has taken many business flights over the course of his career, and in between, he's been a Vice President of marketing for a software company, a business and technology marketing consulting, author, speaker, software developer, and travel writer.
Kelly is currently a member of the Society of American Travel Writers (SATW), the nation's leading professional organization for travel writers, and he's written loads of business, travel, and technology articles for everyone from the New York Times to Disney's Family Fun magazine and website.
In addition to travel writing, Kelly is also a children's author who wrote both the "Ballpark Mysteries" series and the "Most Valuable Players (MVP)" series for Random House Publishing.
David holds an M.B.A. in Marketing from Bentley University, a Master of Arts in Cognitive and Neural Networks from Boston University, and a Bachelor of Arts from Syracuse University.Awards and Publications
- "How to Drive Sales and Revenue with Business Travel"
- "Trends in Travel Incentive Programs"
- "Business Travel Tips for Indonesia"
- "Ballpark Mysteries" series
- "Most Valuable Players (MVP)" series
About TripSavvy and Dotdash
TripSavvy writers are on-the-ground experts — they speak the local language, know how to catch their city’s tram, train or bus, and definitely have tabs on the best of everything in town, from cocktail to kids’ menu. And since the world changes every day, your travel guide should, too. Our dedicated team of editors is regularly reviewing our library to perform updates on thousands of articles per month. If you see something that doesn’t seem up to date, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com.
TripSavvy is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.