Crystal Vacation Rentals, based out of Northern Michigan in Bear Lake, is a property management service dedicated to assisting clients in finding the perfect vacation home. The company has over 100 homes and cottages located throughout Benzie and Manistee Counties in the following areas:
- 3 Pines Resort - Located on the Western Shore of Crystal Lake with private beach access, fire pit, basketball court, and use of kayaks and rowboats
- Arcadia - A township located on the shores of Lake Michigan and Lake Arcadia; access to Arcadia Bluff Golf Course and fishing
- Bear Lake - A small village known for its forests of white pine adjacent to the Manistee National Forest and Pere Marquette State Forest
- Beulah/Benzonia - Two neighboring towns encompassing a small downtown area and is central to over 100 miles of hiking and biking trails.
- Big Platte Lake - Smaller and more shallow than Crystal Lake with more sand for lakeshore fishing and watersports.
- Cedar Hedge Lake - Known for its fishing spots, this area in the town of Interlochen is a short drive away from Traverse City.
- Crystal Lake - Close to Lake Michigan in Benzie County, this area is known for its whitecaps visible on the lake’s surface.
- Crystal Mountain - Home of the Crystal Mountain Ski and Golf Resort in addition to numerous hiking trails and snowboarding
- Frankfort/Elberta - Surrounding Betsie Bay, these two small towns offer dining options, shopping, and entertainment through the restored Garden Theater
- Honor - Midway between the towns of Beulah and Interlochen lies this small town, commonly referred to as The Coho Salmon Capital, on the Platte River
- Lake Michigan - One of the Great Lakes known for its sugar-colored sand beaches and the most scenic areas of the state
- Long Lake - A clear lake area between Big Platte Lake and Crystal Lake
- Onekama/Portage Lake - Onekama is also known as The Two Lake Town because of its location on Lake Michigan and Portage Lake.
Crystal Vacation Rentals is focused on providing the best customer service, offering customizable search tools, phone and email contacts, an FAQ section, and an online information request form on the company website. Homeowners seeking to rent or sell their properties find that listing a vacation home with the company’s comprehensive management service is simple if it is located in either in Benzie County, Onekama, Arcadia, Bear Lake, or Interlochen areas.
The following policies must be adhered to when securing a home through Crystal Vacation Rentals:
- All reservations are accepted by individuals aged 25 and older with a valid government-issued ID.
- A security deposit is required at the time of booking to secure the reservation with the balance due prior to arrival.
- The secure online reservation system (DigiCert) accepts credit and debit cards for payment.
- A non-refundable pet deposit is required at the time of booking.
- Cancellations must be in writing (additional information on the website).
- Housekeeping, linens, and baby equipment (strollers, high chairs, etc.) are available for an extra fee.
- Up to 17 people are allowed to occupy a single residence.
- Parking is limited to 2 vehicles per cottage, but additional parking options may be available.
- Check-in is at 4 pm. Check-out is at 10 am.
If you are looking for the perfect vacation rental in Northern Michigan, then Crystal Vacation Rentals has exactly what you need. Visit their website and book your next vacation today!