Crystal City Shops is one of the premier shopping areas in the Washington, DC area, located along the Potomac River with beautiful views of Washington DC and Reagan National Airport. Crystal City Shops is a collection of more than 200 stores, shops, restaurants and cafes that are situated together along tree-lined streets. There is a food court with more than two dozen casual eateries as well as a variety of ethnic and fine dining restaurants. With easy access to the Washington Metro and eleven hotels within walking distance to Crystal City Shops, the area is a great alternative destination to stay in when visiting the nation's capital.
Address: Crystal Drive between 15th and 23rd Streets. Crystal City, Virginia. The primary street entrances are located at 2100/2200 Crystal Drive and 1750 Crystal Drive.
Crystal City Shops is located just off Route 1, at the Crystal City Metro stop, five minutes from downtown Washington, DC, Old Town Alexandria and Ronald Reagan National Airport. (See a map)
Parking: There are two parking garages with entrances located at 220 20th Street just north of Crystal Drive and at 1750 Crystal Drive between 18th Street and 15th Street. Parking is free weekdays after 4 p.m. and all day on weekends.
- Jaleo Crystal City
- Highline RxR Bar and Restaurant
- King Street Blues
- Kora Restaurant
- McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurant
- Morton's the Steakhouse
- Neramitra Thai
- Ruth Chris Steakhouse
- San Antonio Bar and Grill
- Ted's Montana Grill
Official Website: www.thecrystalcityshops.com
- Courtyard by Marriott - 2899 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, VA
- Crowne Plaza Washington National Airport - 1480 Crystal Drive, Arlington, VA
- Crystal City Gateway Marriott - 1700 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, VA
- Crystal City Marriott - 1999 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Arlington, VA
- Doubletree Hotel - 300 Army Navy Drive, Arlington, VA
- Embassy Suites by Hilton - 1300 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Arlington, VA
- Hampton Inn & Suites - 2000 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, VA
- Hilton Crystal City - 2399 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, VA
Northern Virginia is located just minutes from Downtown Washington DC and has many attractions worth visiting. See a guide to the Top 15 Northern Virginia Attractions.