Some of the top chefs from renowned Phoenix-area restaurants and resorts will be on hand at Cooks & Corks to prepare specialties from their menus. Tastings from local restaurants are the highlights of the evening.
Funds raised will support the non-profit Scottsdale League for the Arts effort to promote arts and arts education in Arizona. Since 2002, the League has contributed more than $4 million to numerous organizations such as Ballet Arizona, Childsplay, and Free Arts of Arizona.
Cooks & Corks used to be part of the Scottsdale Culinary Festival but is now being presented as a standalone event. It's an exclusive offering, with ticket sales limited to 400 people.
- Annually in mid-November from 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- VIP admission at 5:30 p.m., General admission at 6:30 p.m.
- Date and time updates are available at the event website.
Four Seasons Resort at Troon North, 10600 East Crescent Moon Drive, Scottsdale.
Tickets are $125 each (plus fees) when purchased in advance online. This price includes all food and beverage. The more exclusive VIP experience includes early entry, a champagne welcome, gourmet sweets, access to the VIP lounge, and a special gift bag for $175 per ticket.
Complimentary valet parking is available in front of the hotel lobby.
This event takes place outdoors. Cocktail attire is suggested, and attendance is restricted to adults 21 and older. A collection of fine spirits, wines, and craft beers will be offered.
Sassy and The Sneak Attack will perform high energy disco, rock, and funk music. Then, get crafty with activities by Pinspiration or strike a pose with Photobooth 9.
There will be a silent auction with gifts from local restaurants and retailers.
Several popular local chefs are scheduled to participate each year. Past participants have included:
- Mel Mecinas, Talavera, Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale
- Joey Cavaretta, Proof, An American Canteen, Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale
- Sergio and Country Velador, Cowboy Ciao, Kazimierz World Wine Bar, Super Chunk Sweets & Treats
- Rick Boyer, The Phoenician
- Forest Hamrick, Toro at Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
- Derek Biazo, deseo at the Westin Kierland Resort & Spa
- Jeremy Pacheco, LON’s at The Hermosa
- Todd Allison, T.Cook’s at Royal Palms Resort
- Matt Carter, Zinc Bistro
- Eva Zasimovich, Sweets Unlimited