Columbia Mall is an upscale shopping mall in Columbia, Maryland featuring over 200 stores including Lord & Taylor, Macy’s, Nordstrom, Sears, JCPenney, Ann Taylor, Eddie Bauer, American Eagle Outfitters, Limited, and more. Dining options include a food court as well as several sit-down restaurants. AMC Columbia 14, located behind the mall, offers a wide selection of movies with stadium-style seating.
There is a children's play area in the lower level in front of JCPenney.
10300 Little Patuxent Parkway
Columbia, Maryland, 21044
Columbia Mall is located in the Town Center of Columbia, in Howard County, Maryland, between Baltimore and Washington. It is conveniently located with access from MD Routes 29, 32, and 175.
The Mall has three dedicated parking garages that provide free parking. The Pine Garage is located between Macy’s and Lord & Taylor. The Maple Garage is located between Lord & Taylor and JCPenney. The Oak Garage is located near Nordstrom and The Plaza. Valet Parking (fee) is available at the Plaza entrance near Maggiano’s Little Italy and Seasons 52.
Monday-Saturday: 10 a.m.–9 p.m.
Sunday: 11 a.m.–6 p.m.
Restaurants at the Mall in Columbia
- Champps Americana - (443) 367-0333. The sports bar and grill offers a casual American menu. (The Plaza - near the movie theater)
- P. F. Chiang’s China Bistro - (410)730-5344. The Asian restaurant offers modern cuisine in a stylish atmosphere. (The Plaza - near the movie theater)
- The Cheesecake Factory - (410) 997-5462. The upscale casual dining restaurant offer and extensive menu with more than 200 selections including Appetizers, Pizza, Pasta, Seafood, Steaks, Salads, Sandwiches, and more. Plus more than 50 types of cheesecake. (The Plaza - near the movie theater)
- UNO Chicago Grill - (410)964-9945. The restaurant is known for its legendary Deep Dish Chicago Style Pizza. (The Plaza - near the movie theater)
- Maggiano's Little Italy - (410)730-3706. The restaurant serves traditional family style Italian cuisine. (Outdoor Shops)
- Seasons 52 - (410) 715-1152. The menu focuses on seasonally inspired dishes. (Outdoor Shops)
- Panera Bread - (410) 730-9666. The chain restaurant serves sandwiches, soups and salads. (Upper Level of the Mall)
- ShopHouse - (410) 997-1752. The Southeast Asian Kitchen serves casual Asian cuisine. (Outdoor Shops)
- Zoe's Kitchen - (410) 997-0347. The Mediterranean restaurant serves creative casual dishes. (Outdoor Shops)
Mall Website: www themallincolumbia.com
Columbia, Maryland was a planned community, designed by James W. Rouse in the 1960s. The Master Plan called for a series of ten self-contained villages with the centerpiece The Mall in Columbia and the man-made Lake Kittamaqundi. The development concept aimed to create a small-town feel. All villages have a shopping center, recreational facilities, a community center, a system of bike/walking paths, and homes. Most of Columbia's neighborhoods contain single-family homes, townhomes, condominiums and apartments.