CityCenter Las Vegas is the large development in the Las Vegas strip that is home to Aria Resort, Vdara Hotel and Spa and Mandarin Oriental. Along with those resorts, Crystals Shopping Center and Veer Towers also populate the large campus just north of Tropicana Avenue and adjacent to Monte Carlo Resort.
You can now experience the new Las Vegas. As the city transforms, so does the skyline and the Las Vegas strip is now infused with a destination resort that includes stunning design, environmental awareness, impeccable culinary offerings and a level of service that will be difficult to rival.
Why you should visit CityCenter? Here are a few reasons:
- Aria Resort - It's a hotel, yeah, but it is far more, soon you'll discover the sustainable design practices, modern design and art work that will impress any curator, culinary offerings from the best chefs and a world class conference center. Did I mention the pool deck? What about the technology? Oh and there is a spa as well. Need more info? Aria Resort
- Vdara Hotel - If you are a fan of Las Vegas but not of the gambling and the smoke-filled casinos, your new resort is Vdara Hotel at CityCenter Las Vegas. You'll enjoy the all-suite experience, rejuvenate in their spa and do it all in a way that is very Las Vegas yet different from what you have become accustomed to. See the Vdara website
- Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas - If you are looking for elegant, for luxurious, for upscale, then Mandarin Oriental will be where you'll be staying the next time you are in Las Vegas. This hotel is on-gaming, non-smoking and has a 23rd floor lobby that will change the way you see Las Vegas. All that and you get Twist by Pierre Gagnaire, a restaurant that will give you a view of the Las Vegas strip like never before. See the Mandarin Oriental Las Vegas website
- Crystals - The place to shop, to walk, to dine and to enjoy all that CityCenter is about will be at Crystals. 500,000 square feet of sophisticated retail and dining experiences that will keep you in the Las Vegas moment throughout your stay. Clubs, restaurants, shopping and a place to stroll in and around CityCenter.
- The City Center Art Collection - You will be shutter-happy when you discover the largest corporate art collection of its kind. This ambitious project will put CityCenter on the itineraries of art-lovers around the world. Be it sculptures, installations, design, architecture and paintings, CityCenter will change the way you view art in Las Vegas.
Set on some high priced real estate City Center's neighbors are Monte Carlo Resort to the immediate south.(Accessible through a walk way at Aria) Bellagio is to the north and can be reached on foot through the Vdara or by tram with stops at Aria and Crystals. Cosmopolitan Resort is next door to City Center and can be accessed via walkway from Crystals shopping area or staircase alongside Vdara Hotel and Spa.