Planning a Chicago golf outing? Well, as you probably know, there are great many Chicago golf courses, resorts and hotels for you to choose from in the greater metro area. To find the info you need to plan such a trip, you'll find below my list of some of the Chicago golf courses and resorts you can play, or even stay and play. This list covers a radius of approximately 40 miles from O'Hare International Airport, which is a good point of reference for visitors and locals alike.
I have also supplied as much helpful information as possible, including green fees, cart costs, course information, where to stay and so on; all this you'll find in my detailed golf course reviews; The golf season in Chicago is March through November, give or take. Okay, for the complete skinny, just click on the resort or golf course name to view.
Chicago Golf Resorts:
- Eaglewood Resort and Spa, Itasca
- Hilton Indian Lakes Resort, Bloomingdale
- Linconshire Marriott Resort, Chicago's North Shore
- Oak Brook Hills Marriott Resort, Oak Brook
- Pheasant Run Resort, St Charles
Chicago Golf Courses:
- Arboretum Golf Club, Buffalo Grove
- Bolingbrook Golf Club, Bolingbrook, IL
- Cog Hill Golf Club, Lemont, IL
- St. Andrews Golf and Country Club, W. Chicago
- Pine Meadow Golf Club, Mundelein
How to Get There:
All of the golf courses and resorts listed above are served by O'Hare International Airport (ORD).
Look for the best airline and car rental deals with these two aggregators, which provide travelers with an up-to-date search tool to compare prices on airfares and car rentals of all ratings:
- Airlines - Compare Prices for airfares to Chicago
- Rental Cars - Compare Prices for car rentals in Chicago