Cheyenne Elwell began her career in writing during her time as a talk-show producer for Wisconsin Public Radio, an NPR-affiliate station, where her pieces on cooking, health, and technology were regularly featured on the organization’s website. From there, she moved to Los Angeles to work for Radio Disney as she simultaneously pursued a career in freelance journalism. Now that she's a full-time freelancer, you can find her fervently writing behind her laptop in Philadelphia's most hipster coffee shops.
- Cheyenne received her start in journalism as a talk-show producer for an NPR-affiliate station
- She has written for Business INSIDER, INSIDER, Community Health Magazine, The LA Culture Trip, Wisconsin Public Radio, and Pursuit
- She has a degree in Communication Arts from the University of Wisconsin—Madison
- She has written for TripSavvy since May 2018
Cheyenne is a full-time freelance contributor to sites like Business INSIDER, INSIDER, The LA Culture Trip, Pursuit, and Community Health Magazine.
Cheyenne has a degree in Communication Arts from the University of Wisconsin—Madison.
- Travelpro Maxlite 5 International Expandable Carry-On Spinner Review
- Travelpro Crew 11 21" Expandable Spinner Review
About TripSavvy and Dotdash
TripSavvy writers are on-the-ground experts — they speak the local language, know how to catch their city’s tram, train or bus, and definitely have tabs on the best of everything in town, from cocktail to kids’ menu. And since the world changes every day, your travel guide should, too. Our dedicated team of editors is regularly reviewing our library to perform updates on thousands of articles per month. If you see something that doesn’t seem up to date, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TripSavvy is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.