Chelsea is known for its many art galleries, as well as being a center of gay life in New York City. You can explore Chelsea on Foods of NY's Chelsea and the Meatpacking District tour. Chelsea is also home to many of New York City's cheap hotels.
The Garment District is famous for its historical role in the fashion industry, and today it is home to many wholesale shops for fashion industry, as well as many shops catering to consumers.
You can explore the Garment District on the Garment District Tour from Shop Gotham.
More Manhattan Maps and Neighborhood Guides
- All Manhattan Neighborhoods
- Battery Park / Financial District: Battery Park / Financial District Map
- Central Park: Central Park Map | Central Park Visitor Guide
- Chinatown: Chinatown Map | Chinatown Guide
- East Village: East Village Map | East Village Neighborhood Guide
- Flatiron / Gramercy / Murray Hill / Union Square: Map
- Greenwich / West Village: Greenwich / West Village Map | Village Neighborhood Guide
- Little Italy: Little Italy Map | Little Italy Guide
- Lower East Side: Lower East Side | Lower East Side Guide
- Midtown East: Midtown East Map
- Midtown West: Midtown West Map
- Rockefeller Center: Rockefeller Center Map | Rockefeller Center Visitor Guide
- SoHo/TriBeCa: SoHo / TriBeCa Map | TriBeCa Neighborhood Guide
- Times Square: Times Square Map | Times Square Visitors Guide
- Upper East Side: Upper East Side Map | UES Neighborhood Guide
- Upper West Side: Upper West Side Map | UWS Neighborhood Guide