01 of 19
Where To Find Good, Cheap Food In Las Vegas
Finding a place to eat cheap in Las Vegas should be a priority. You can eat well and not spend a lot of money in Las Vegas, it is just a matter of knowing where to go and what to order. Even at the most expensive spots on the Las Vegas strip there are items on restaurant menus that are a steal. Cheap eats in Las Vegas don’t always mean you are eating bad buffets and shrimp cocktails.
You are not cheap. Cheap eating in Las Vegas is just a way of making sure you have more money for the clubs, the bars, the shows and the late night marathon gambling session at the blackjack table.
Scroll through for cheap restaurant options.
If you just need more cheap travel ideas you can try out:
- The Hotel By Hotel Guide to What Is Cheap, Free And Affordable In Las Vegas
- Best Affordable Restaurants in Las Vegas
- Best Pizza on the Las Vegas Strip
- Tacos in Las Vegas
- Best Burgers in Las Vegas
- Best Food Courts on the Las Vegas Strip
You do have options and you don't have to spend a lot of money in Las Vegas. Now, I have to warn you that the moment you add alcohol into the equation all bets are off. Have a beer or a cocktail with any meal and instantly the price goes up. You remedy that by getting free drinks in the casino before your meal.
02 of 19
77 Cheap Eats In Las Vegas
If you are ready to eat and save money while doing it on Las Vegas then dig into this massive list of cheap restaurants on the Las Vegas strip. These are the first 9 on the list but don't worry there are so many restaurant in Las Vegas where you can get a good, cheap meal that these pages are filled with gems. Keep scrolling through until you find the best cheap meal for your needs.
- Possibly my new food crush for a while is Shake Shack at New York - New York Casino. The burger is a standout among cheap food options and the rest of the menu does not blow up your budget either. This is the pinnacle of cheap eating on the Las Vegas strip.
- You can find a few drink specials and happy hour deals at Double Barrel Saloon at Monte Carlo Resort but the deal might be in sharing some of the large portions that come out of the kitchen. Couple that with the great view and you can spend a few hours of your afternoon doing some Vegas fun for less money than you would think.
- If you just need a few calories to keep you going through the day head into Aria Resort and try out Five50 Pizza as they have pizza by the slice right off the casino floor. Their menu also has some pretty impressive small plates but it is easy to get too expensive at this restaurant.
- While a $10 burger is rarely a good deal, especially when I just mentioned Shake Shack and the possibility of an entire meal for under $10, Umami Burger at SLS Las Vegas is a real good burger that should be on your radar. If you like more flavor packed in to your burger thee is no doubt you'll enjoy this.
- If you are in Downtown and you have a craving for a snappy, flavorful hot dog you'll have to stop in to American Coney Island Hot Dog Las Vegas at the D Hotel. They do qualify as cheap as they are under $5 but you might need more than one to feel satisfied. I don't know if it is the size of the dog that makes you want more or the fact that they are pretty good and you just want to extend the experience.
- If the Buffalo Chicken Wing makes you happy then you only need on e place on this list and that is Anchor Bar Las Vegas at Venetian Resort. Head down to the food court and you'll be so happy you'll both overeat and over drink.
- Quite frankly I am not a fan of White Castle but I may be wrong because this burger joint is full of people feasting on those tiny sliders every single time I walk by.
- If you need a beer and good happy hour specials it is hard to beat the Yard House at the LINQ or at Town Square. The portions are ample and the beer selection is huge. If you just need a slice while sightseeing there is a good chance that you will walk right by Flour and Barley at the LINQ so stop in and get a huge slice of pizza and fill up on those precious carbs. Also, In-N-Out Burger can be found at the LINQ as well as Gordon Ramsay's Fish and Chips
03 of 19
Cheap Lunch Restaurants In Las Vegas
Scroll down through this list and you'll find various opportunities to find a cheap meal in Las Vegas. One thing to remember is that cheap is a very relative term and in Las Vegas a $30 lunch can often be considered a great deal. While this list focuses on lunch each of these restaurants also serve dinner.
Check Out TripAdvisor’s Best Deals in Las Vegas
Cheap Lunch In Las Vegas
- Lunch at Olives at Bellagio is about as good as it gets and compared to other restaurants at Bellagio you’ll be saving some money.
- You might not get happy about California Pizza Kitchen at the Mirage, but it is fairly consistent and relatively affordable. Pizza, salads, sandwiches and pasta for under $20.
- Cheap alternatives at South Beach Marketplace at Tropicana Hotel range from pizza to Mexican food.
- Too many picky eaters and a limited budget means you should seek out the Grand Lux at Palazzo or Venetian. It is middle of the road and you can find some great deals on the massive menu.
- Grab a lunch special at Beijing Noodle No.9 or split a couple of entrees and you’ll be impressed with how much you get for so little.
- Gumbo and mac cheese at Table 10 is a pretty good lunch. Have a drink at the bar and it will still be very affordable.
- Late night meal at Wolfgang Puck Bar and Grill is affordable but a salad or pizza in the middle of the day is a very affordable meal anytime of the day.
- Soup and a beer and you get a cheap meal at Oyster Bar at Harrah’s Las Vegas
- There are plenty of options at Stratosphere and you can’t overlook Tower Pizzeria.
- Red wine and a salad at Otto Enoteca will give you that Vegas feeling. It is a little more expensive than cheap but it is worth it for the atmosphere.
- Cheap, easy and convenient at Roxy’s Diner Stratosphere Las Vegas
- This is one of those selections that is relatively inexpensive. Meatloaf at Spago is a great deal when you consider the quality of the meal and the Vegas atmosphere.
- What do you need? Noodle Asia will have it and you’ll spend next to nothing.
- Split an entrée and you’ll leave at under $10 per person at Noodles at the Bellagio
- Fill up on bread and pasta at Il Fornaio at NY/NY and you’ll have enough money for the quarter slots just outside the restaurant.
- Have lunch at Eiffel Tower Restaurant at Paris and you’ll get an incredible view and a fancy meal for a decent price. Be careful with your selections because you can quickly go from cheap to expensive.
- Decent wine by the glass and some inexpensive pasta dishes at D.Vino at Monte Carlo. Sit at the bar and chat up the bartender and you’ll have a better time.
- A waborita and chips and salsa at Cabo Wabo Cantina is my idea of a cheap lunch.
- Everybody needs a Nathan’s Famous Hot Dog and it is easily one of the cheapest meals on the Las Vegas strip.
- Strip burger is right on Las Vegas Blvd and they have low cost burgers and shakes.
- Drunken Noodles at Wazuzu with a beer and you’ll be happy. The menu is expansive so be careful or the price may go way up real fast.
- Lunch at Milos is the best deal in town.
- Tapas at Julian Serrano for lunch and you can leave there for under $20 per person.
- Zoozacrackers Deli is the most affordable spot at Wynn Las Vegas
- Pink’s Hot Dogs. Of course hot dogs are cheap and you can sit outside and people watch.
- You get a lot of lobster for your money at Lobster ME. You also get an incredible beer special.
04 of 19
Cheap Breakfast In Las Vegas
Continue to 5 of 19 below.
- Breakfast at Mon Ami Gabi is like stealing because you get a great view and some quality food.
- Payard Patisserie is a good, cheap breakfast alternative. Cheap relative to anything nearby at Caesars Palace.
- Split anything at Hash House A Go Go and you’ll be full.
- Not entirely cheap but cheaper than a full breakfast and quick. Sweets or a sandwich or a crepe at Jean Philippe Patisserie at either the Bellagio or Aria.
05 of 19
Cheap Dinner In Las Vegas
- Order wisely at La Cave at Wynn and it can be cheap. You get the bonus great atmosphere even if you are trying to save money.
- Ri Ra is the spot for fish and chips and beer. You’ll want to split the entrée and order an extra beer.
- Holsteins does a decent burger and it’s relatively affordable. The beer list is good but remember that your total price balloons with drinks.
- China Poblano The tacos may seem expensive but they are fantastic
- The Burger at L’Atelier It’s not cheap but relative to what you are getting I would consider this an affordable meal.
- This is one of those selections that is relatively inexpensive. Meatloaf at Spago is a great deal when you consider the quality of the meal and the Vegas atmosphere.
- Stop into California Pizza Kitchen, Bruxie or BeerHaus at The Park Las Vegas for an affordable dinner as well as a great place to eat under the stars. The Park Las Vegas is located between the New York New York Hotel and the Monte Carlo Resort with access to the T-mobile Arena and the Park Theatre.
06 of 19
Cheap Happy Hours in Las Vegas
Happy Hour In Las Vegas Can Be Cheap
The middle of the day is the right time to load up on calories because restaurants put out a decent spread for happy hour and the drink specials are generous enough to keep you charged up deep into the evening.
- Sit at the bar at Pub 1842 at MGM Grand and indulge in a few drink specials in the middle of the day. Happy Hour is the happiest hour in Las Vegas because the cheap prices seem to be everywhere.
- Happy hour Dragon Noodle at Monet Carlo is when you’ll stop in.
- The beer selection at the The Pub at Monte Carlo is worth having a liquid lunch.
- Margaritaville is a party waiting for you to show up. Order a few boat drinks and find a seat on the patio over looking the LINQ and enjoy!
- Beers and appetizers at happy hour at Public House make this cheap. Entrees are not cheap but they also are not crazy expensive.
07 of 19
Quick, Easy And Cheap Food In Las Vegas
Sometimes you just need something quick and easy. These are not really fast food but they can be a convenient way to grab a quick meal for a reasonable price.
7 Quick Cheap Eats In Las Vegas Right Now
- Tacos El Gordo - The tacos are cheap, quick and they are good. What else could you ask for? Located next door to Wynn and Encore Las Vegas.
- Flock and Fowl - Located off the strip near the SLS Las Vegas this great option for a sit down meal is reasonably priced and will exceed your expectations.
- Secret Pizza - The Cosmopolitan tiny pizza joint delivers a decent pie in a quick manner for a low price. They even have a couple of beers on tap.
- Earl of Sandwich - A warm sandwich for next to nothing in Las Vegas? Yes, you can get yours at either Planet Hollywood or Caesars Palace.
- Di Fara Pizza - Pizza and a drink for under $10 is a good deal and the pizza is actually pretty darn good. Head into the Caesars Palace food court for this deal and then look around and you'll find a few more gems in this elevated food court setting.
- Pinks Hot Dogs - Is it wrong to crave a good hot dog. Pink's does them right and for a very good price at Planet Hollywood Las Vegas.
- Subway Sandwich - Why do I mention a national chain, well, if you need a cheap, quick meal Subway sandwich does it right. Planet Hollywood, Showcase mall and Casino Royale each have a spot for a quick sandwich for a low price.
- The food court at Caesars Palace is quick, convenient and has plenty of quality options from pizza and sandwich to noodles and pastries.
08 of 19
Even More Cheap Places To Eat In Las Vegas (9 more)
The absolute best deal for cheap food in Las Vegas right now has to be 800 Degrees Pizza at Monte Carlo Las Vegas. You get a quality pizza fur under $10 and it is ready in about a minute. This is cheap, good, convenient and fast. Don't waste your money on a slice elsewhere if you can have an entire pie here.
Gordon Ramsay has a killer burger at Ramsay BurGR at Planet Hollywood but what you should be having is one of his hot dogs. Split it because it is huge.
My new place for noodles is Le Thai in Downtown Las Vegas. Sit at the bar, have one beer and you will have a cheap meal that you'll remember for a long time.
I'm going to tell you to go to Slice of Vegas and have a really good salad. The pizza is fine and cheap but the Romelia Salad is simply precious. It's light, fresh and a slice of perfection.
Margarita, ceviche and plenty of dancing. Carlos 'n Charlies is the cheapest party on the strip. Just don't have too many drinks or the price can go up.
Split something at Citizens at Mandalay Bay and you'll save money and still be full. I'm a fan of the breakfast options and the meatball sandwich.
One pizza is all you need at Grimaldi's and you'll have successfully found a super deal at the Palazzo
I’m a sucker for a good burger and a beer and you’ll find that at The Burger Bar at Mandalay Bay. Have one beer from the impressive list and you’ll still be going cheap.
Need more choices? Where to Eat in Las Vegas 100 Restaurants You Should Try in Las Vegas is also a good resource and if you just want affordable choices you'll be reading the Best Affordable Restaurants in Las VegasContinue to 9 of 19 below.
09 of 19
Cheap Mexican Food In Las Vegas At Tacos El Gordo
This taco spot next door to Wynn Las Vegas is in a strip mall and is as authentic as you get in Las Vegas. Work on your Spanish and consider getting creative with your protein choices. They have tongue, they have brains and they enough different preparation of beef and pork that you will find a way to return for this cheap meal to load up on taco after taco.
More Cheap Mexican Food In Las Vegas
- Tequila, chips and tacos at Hussongs Cantina at Mandalay Bay. What else do you need?
- Tacos and Tequila are simply a recipe for fun. You need fun, right?
- Blue Iguana Mexican Express at Circus Circus is convenient and a good option if you are heading into Adventuredome.
- Lunch special of a couple of tacos and a beer at Taqueria Canonita only gets better when you get a view of the gondolas at the Venetian.
Check out more Tacos in Las Vegas
10 of 19
Kid Friendly Cheap Meals In Las Vegas
- Serendipity 3 has huge portions and frozen hot chocolate so naturally kids will enjoy the sweet stuff while parents will appreciate the ability to split a few meals in order to keep the cost way down.
- Feed the kids for very little or find a breakfast option that will not break the bank at the Food Court at Monte Carlo
- Cheap, affordable and good sandwiches at Earl of Sandwich at Caesars Palace Food Court
- Split a salad or an entrée and you end up practically stealing food at Cheesecake Factory in the Forum Shops.
- Family style eating at Buca Di Peppo means the cost per person goes way down. 2 people are affordable 4 people make these prices super cheap.
11 of 19
The Cheap Sandwich Shop In Las Vegas
- Cheap, affordable and good sandwiches at Earl of Sandwich at Planet Hollywood.
- Share a sandwich at JJ’s Boulangerie at Paris Las Vegas
- Pastrami and a beer while watching a game at Stage Deli at MGM Grand
- Sandwiches, dogs and a few sweets at Westside Deli at Circus Circus.
- Pastrami and Corned beef piled high at Carnegie Deli at the Mirage is one of my original cheap meals. I have been splitting this sandwich with my wife since they opened their doors.
12 of 19
Yusho Las Vegas
This restaurant has a few items that can be considered cheap but the overall experience is a very good deal. It is not dirt cheap but it is the type of place that is better than most restaurants while being better priced as well. Yusho Las Vegas can be the budget travelers splurge restaurant.Continue to 13 of 19 below.
13 of 19
Five 50 Pizza Bar at ARIA Las Vegas
Yes, the pizza at Five50 Pizza Bar is very affordable but look to the menu and have your eyes creep over to the small plates and those gems are where the value is. The prices don't look all that cheap but when you realize that this is a shot at some gourmet offerings you'll be happy you stepped it up a bit and paid a little more money.
14 of 19
Venture Away From The Strip To Flock and Fowl
It's just chicken and it's just slightly off the strip but you have to try Flock and Fowl because what they are doing is worth telling people about. It's also good for you to go back home and explain how you had a fantastic meal and a rundown strip mall.
15 of 19
The Food Court at Caesars Palace Las Vegas Has Good, Cheap Food
Should you get excited about food courts? Not if you find one in a shopping mall at home but if you are in Las Vegas do not dismiss them entirely. There are plenty of really good options that are very cheap in Las Vegas.
More Good Cheap Food Courts in Las Vegas
- Venetian Food Court is probably the best on the Las Vegas strip. There are two and they both will save you money.
- Flamingo Food Court is good if you are staying at Flamingo and need a cheap meal.
16 of 19
800 Degrees Pizza at Monte Carlo and SLS Las Vegas
Gourmet pizza can be expensive but once you visit 800 Degrees Pizza you will no longer want to pay top dollar for a pie again. You decide what your pizza will have on it and in a matter of minutes you are snacking on a thing of beauty. A little bit of char on the crust and a tangy sauce filled.
More Cheap Pizza In Las Vegas
Continue to 17 of 19 below.
- Secret Pizza at Cosmopolitan will feed your late night craving.
- New York Pizzeria at NY/NY does an average pizza but it’s fast, cheap and easy to find.
- Slice of Vegas in the Mandalay Place is inexpensive and the surprises are in their pasta.
- Pizza by the slice at Five 50 Pizza at Aria Las Vegas is about as good as it gets in Las Vegas.
17 of 19
Tap Vegas at MGM Grand
If you watch sports you know that at the end of the game the last thing you want to see is a huge tab at the sports bar. You can remedy that with the large portions at TAP Vegas and with the game day specials on beer and appetizers. If you really want to focus on a cheap meal while watching sports split the pastrami burger with a couple of people and you'll feel like you are stealing.
If you are craving a good burger in Las Vegas they are a cheap alternative see the Best Burgers in Las Vegas list.
18 of 19
Cheap Beers At Nine Fine Irishmen At New York-New York Hotel
A cocktail under the sun in the middle of the day is a great way to take advantage of happy hour specials at Nine Fine Irishmen at New York-New York Hotel. Grab some Irish traditional favorites or just some of your typical Pub Fare and you'll save some cash while having a drink in Las Vegas.
19 of 19
Nothing Cheap About A Buffet, But...
Keep in mind that you may have the impression that buffets are a good cheap eating resource but most of these restaurants will end up costing you less and tasting better. Ultimately, unless you are in a group of people who cannot decide on what to eat try a cheap restaurant instead of a buffet line.