Find special events and fun things to do on Valentine's Day in Vancouver, romantic dining ideas, a Valentine's Day Gift Guide, tips on romantic getaways, and more in this complete Guide to Valentine's Day in Vancouver.
Valentine's Day in Vancouver is Sunday, February 14, 2016
1. Top 10 Things to Do on Valentine's Day in Vancouver 2016
Finding fun things to do on Valentine's Day in Vancouver is easy, especially if you think outside the (candy) box.
Use this list to find the best special events, family fun, "anti-Valentine's Day" parties, and more for Valentine's Day 2016. See also: 20 Romantic Things to Do in Vancouver
2. Party! Valentine's Day in Vancouver Club Events
Single or coupled, everyone needs a drink on Valentine's Day. Get out and party at one of the many club events and after-hour raves around Vancouver.
3. Romantic Dining on Valentine's Day in Vancouver
Ah, the traditional Valentine's Day activity: Dining out with that special someone. You can go to a lovely, candle-lit restaurant, but remember, romantic dining doesn't have to be expensive. Just being alone with your honey can make these cheap eats romantic, too.
- Best Fine Dining in Vancouver
- Vancouver's Most Romantic Restaurants
- Best Vancouver Restaurants with a View
5. Romantic Vancouver Weekend Getaways & Day Trips
Why not skip work and turn Valentine's Day into a romantic weekend away?
- Vancouver's Most Romantic Hotels
- Best Romantic Getaways from Vancouver
- Vancouver Weekend Getaways & Day Trips
6. Valentine's Day Gift Guide
For great ideas on traditional and non-traditional Valentine's Day gifts, check out this Vancouver Valentine's Day Gift Guide, where you'll find the best places to shop for boutique chocolates, romantic gifts, and more.
7. 10 Unique Places to Propose in Vancouver
Planning to pop the question this Valentine's Day? Use this list to find unique locations and ideas for the perfect place to propose to your partner.