Cathy is a travel writer who's currently based in Argentine Patagonia. Though she's originally from Michigan, Cathy and her three kids have been living on a farm in the Andes since 2009. She's been a writer, reviewer, and editor for various travel outlets from Matador Network to Luxury Latin America.
- Cathy has written for TripSavvy since June 2018
- Though she's originally from Michigan, Cathy has lived in Argentina since 2009
- Cathy has also contributed to Lonely Planet, Fodor's, CNN Travel, and more
Cathy contributes to numerous travel publications including CNN Travel, Luxury Latin America, Fodor's, Matador Network, and more.
Cathy studied at the Rocky Mountain School of Photography.
- At the End of World Lies the Adventure of Ushuaia, CNN Travel
- At Home in a Vibrant City: Buying Real Estate in Buenos Aires, Argentina, Luxury Latin America
- Rottnest Island, Western Australia's Stunning Offshore Paradise, CNN Travel
About TripSavvy and Dotdash
TripSavvy writers are on-the-ground experts — they speak the local language, know how to catch their city’s tram, train or bus, and definitely have tabs on the best of everything in town, from cocktail to kids’ menu. And since the world changes every day, your travel guide should, too. Our dedicated team of editors is regularly reviewing our library to perform updates on thousands of articles per month. If you see something that doesn’t seem up to date, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TripSavvy is part of the Dotdash publishing family. For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.