Car rental loyalty programs might not seem worth your time, since some don't even give you free car rentals with membership. The perks, however - shorter lines, reserved cars, partner programs - make signing up for car rental rewards programs well worth your time. This list can get you signed up before your next road trip, and hopefully save you time and frustration at the rental counter. From my business travels, I've definitely found that it makes sense to sign up for car rental rewards programs.
01 of 09
02 of 09
03 of 09
04 of 09
Continue to 5 of 9 below.
- Budget's Fastbreak service provides renters with a faster reservation and rental experience.
- Faster reservations with saved profiles (and signature)
- One-Click Booking feature at budget.com
- Choice service at counters - skip the lines and look for your name on the board.
- FastBreak counters at the airport allow renters to simply show their license and go!
- With "Rent More, Save More", earn 10-20% or more off all future budget.com rentals after first rental
05 of 09
06 of 09
07 of 09
- Faster reservations and rentals
- Special savings on rentals
- Car selection
Hertz #1 Club Gold
- Add a second authorized driver free of charge
- Discounts of up to 15% on rentals
- Designated members-only lines, choice rentals
- Earn points toward air, hotel and rail program partners
08 of 09
09 of 09
While most business travelers know that it's worth it to earn frequent flyer points, they don't always take the time to sign up for rental car rewards programs. From my experience, it's definitely worth it any time you take a business trip. Edited by David A. Kelly