If you're traveling with your RV or camper along Florida's I-75 that stretches north and south the length of the state from the Georgia-Florida state line to Naples and then cuts east to Fort Lauderdale, try any of these campgrounds for an overnight stay. Some are great locations for extended stay getaways or vacations.
Campgrounds are listed by exit numbers north to south and then west to east, beginning near the Florida-Georgia state line and continuing into Fort Lauderdale.
Exit numbers are based on highway mile markers. Campgrounds listed are no more than two or three miles off I-4 for easy overnight access and were chosen by personal camping experience, observation or positive camping reviews from others.
Exit 404 (CR 236) High Springs, FL
- 24004 N.W. Old Bellamy Road, High Springs.
- Small, rather rustic campground is perfect for an overnight stay on your way to Central Florida. Close to High Springs antique shops.
- Phone 386-454-1688
Exit 368 (CR 318) Citra, FL
- 18545 N.W. 45TH Avenue Road, Citra
- Pet-friendly modern resort with 9-hole golf course and too many amenities to mention... except for the free WiFi.
- Phone 888-723-1030
Exit 341 (CR 484) Ocala, FL
- 2559 S.W. C.R. 484, Ocala
- Modern pet-friendly gated campground in a horse-country setting. Amenities include free cable and WiFi and heated pool and spa. Lots are also available for sale.
- Phone 352-307-1100 or 877-809-1100
Exit 309 (CR 476) Bushnell, FL
- 9683 County Road 671, Bushnell (east on St. Catherine Road, turn left onto Safari Campground Road)
- Located just off I-75 and surrounded by the Withlacoochee State Forest. Amenities include a large heated swimming pool and clubhouse.
- Phone 352-569-0300
Exit 279 (SR 54) Wesley Chapel, FL
- 6946 Old Pasco Road, Wesley Chapel
- Very nice, modern and gated campground with your choice of full sun or shaded campsites with concrete pads. Amenities include free WiFi, computer stations, and clubhouse. Not too far from Busch Gardens.
- Phone 813-973-0999 for information or 800-582-7084 for reservations
Exit 265 (SR 582) Thonotosassa, FL
- 9401 East Fowler Avenue, Thonotosassa
- The closest campground to Busch Gardens and the University of South Florida. Amenities include a rec center, heated pool, shuffleboard, horseshoes, ping pong and free WiFi.
- Phone 813-986-3094 or toll-free 800-758-2795
Exit 229 (CR 6) Palmetto, FL
- 8515 Bayshore Road, Palmetto
- Nice park near Sunshine Skyway Fishing Pier State Park. Amenities include a fenced-in doggie park and heated pool.
- Phone toll-free 800-771-3764
Exit 217 (SR 70) Palmetto, FL
- 8515 U.S. 41 North, Palmetto
- 55+ RV/park model/land lease community with daily, weekly and monthly rates available. Amenities and activities are planned with the permanent or winter resident in mind.
- Phone 941-722-4884
Exit 210 (SR 780) Sarasota, FL
- 7125 Fruitville Road, Sarasota
- Acres of fishing ponds, lakes, hiking trails are the setting for this beautiful park. Amenities include fenced doggie runs, cable television, WiFi, heated swimming pool, children's splash pool, on-site dining and so much more for very reasonable rates.
- Phone toll-free 844-728-8729
Exit 191 (CR 777) Venice, FL
- 4085 E. Venice Avenue, Venice
- Beautiful waterfront pet-friendly camping under a canopy of trees. Separate RV and tent areas.
- Phone 941-488-0850
- 1300 North River Road, Venice
- Amenities include a large heated swimming pool and spa, clubhouses, exercise room and so much more!
- Phone 877-570-2267
Exit 143 (SR 78) North Fort Myers, FL
- 8991 Triplett Road, North Fort Myers (Bayshore Road east to Wells Road, left on Triplett, the campground will be on your right almost to the end of the road)
- Tree-canopied RV camping (no tents)
- Phone 941-543-2919
Exit 139 (Luckett Road) Fort Myers, FL
- 5551 Luckett Road, Fort Myers
- This world-class RV resort offers many amenities. Lot sales and rentals are offered with daily, weekly and monthly rates.
- Phone 239-694-2191
Exit 123 (Corkscrew Road) Estero, FL
- 3800 Corkscrew Road, Estero
- Just over two miles from I-75, you'll find camping at this tree-filled state park next to the Estero River.
- Phone 239-992-0311
Exit 116 (Bonita Beach Road) Bonita Springs, FL
- 27700 Bourbonniere Drive, Bonita Springs
- This combination resident mobile home park/rv park isn't far off I-75 and seems to offer a good amount of campsites vs mobile residences. Amenities for campers include pet-friendly atmosphere, modern facilities, pool, and wireless high-speed Internet.
- Phone toll-free 800-690-6619
Exit 101 (CR 951) Naples, FL
- 3180 Beck Boulevard, Naples
- Amenities include a large mini golf course, heated swimming pool, exercise room, free WiFi and so much more!
- Phone toll-free 800-640-1896